New Girl With Product Q's

Colliecole

Im new here. Anyone heard of Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair products?? Dr. Miricle anyone??? Carol's Daughter?? Also, I need a really good moisteriser and deep conditioner (something non-greasy) Need help please...

cutiebe2

I second the above poster. Cathy Howse, Dr.Miracle, and Carol's Daughter are all popular brands on this board. Doing a search for them will give you more information than I can give you in one post

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Colliecole said:
Im new here. Anyone heard of Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair products?? Dr. Miricle anyone??? Carol's Daughter?? Also, I need a really good moisteriser and deep conditioner (something non-greasy) Need help please...

Might I recommend a few products? (I am 4a/b, relaxed w/fine, thin tresses)

For daily moisturizers I use: Qhemet Biologics Sidr Tree Butter Balm (purchase for Qhemet's website, use sparingly; oil-based) or Elasta QP Mango Butter (water-based).

For deep conditioners I use: Silicon Mix (can be purchased online or beauty supply stores that sell Domenican products) or Organics Root Stimulator (ORS) Replenishing Pak (can be purchased at CVS, Walgreens, Sally's or any beauty supply store.)

As the other ladies suggested, do a search using "moisturizers" and "conditioners" and you will come up with enough information to keep you reading for days! Good Luck and WELCOME to the FAMILY!

gymfreak336

Colliecole said:

I also give some recs.
I have medium textured, 4a/b hair

Daily Moisturizer: Jane Carter Nourish and Shine, B&B Growth lotion, ORS no more flakes cream

Deep Conditioner: Aubrey Organics honeysuckle and rose conditioner, ors replenishing packs, aveda damage remedy conditioner, sunsilk in the pink bottle conditioner, aphogee kertain reconstructor