New Growth 2 Weeks Post??

theLovelyStyle

Is it typically normal to notice new growth(about half the length of a toothbrush bristle) only 2 weeks after a relaxer? Based on what I can remember, I usually notice some growth atleast 3 weeks in but every since Ive been taking Biotin and MSM(since my last relaxer) it seems as if the new growth is coming in just a tab bit faster?? Maybe its all in my head??:ohwell: Do you guys notice new growth this early and has taking these vits affect the rate at which u notice new growth after a relaxer?

FlawedBeauty

I would think of it like this: If hair grows @ a rate of 1/2 inch per month and you break that in half (two weeks) it should probably be about the length you're talking about.

LaidBak

Yes its normal. I experienceed the same thing once I started with the growth aids. As a matter of fact I am 11 days post right now and I have the itchies. I can feel the first bump of wave in my roots.
Now someone is gonna post and say that its just underprocesed roots/reversion/whatever. But I lightened my hair two months ago so not only did I FEEL the NG at 2 weeks, but I SAW it in the color change.
Happy growing Sister!