I'm in Rehab but..........

mytia

SuperWoman!
I've finally stopped my product junkie ways and taken the less is more route but I've come across a product that might actually be a good one. Actually my mom found it and told me about it. My mom had thinning temples and on the right side it was practically bald. She went to the BSS and came across a product called Nu-Gro Super hair gro oil for the scalp so she got it. Anyway she told me about a couple of weeks ago and I didn't think much of it until today when she wanted me to come by and see that the balding area had filled in with hair and I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. I looked at the jar and these are the ingredients:

Petrolatum, Parsley, Allium sativum (Garlic), Irish Moss, Indian Hemp, Rosemary, Nettle, Burdock, Horsetail Coltsfoot, Lemon Verbena, Sage, Myrrh, Coconut Oil, Marigold, Biotin Birch, Lavender Oil, Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Fragrance, Paba Panthenol (B-5), Vitamin E,A and D, Aloe Vera, and Avocado Oil.

With the exception of the petrolatum it looks pretty good to me.

They also have a moisturizing spray with all the same ingredients minus the petrolatum and water and glycerin are added.

I usually don't talk about products I just read the reviews of others but this may help some of the ladies on the board with thinning hair so I just thought I'd tell you guys about it. They also have a website it's: http://nugrohairproducts.com/splash.asp and from what I read they're out of Shreveport, LA.

Last edited:

KAT25

Girl u know I am in rehab too but this product does seem tempting I am wondering if I can purchase it at my BSS anyway I am going to book mark the page and try and talk myself out of ordering it :lachen: which I doubt I will be able to do...............

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! U look so pretty

mytia

SuperWoman!
Girl u know I am in rehab too but this product does seem tempting I am wondering if I can purchase it at my BSS anyway I am going to book mark the page and try and talk myself out of ordering it :lachen: which I doubt I will be able to do...............

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! U look so pretty

Thank you! I'm beyond uncomfortable though! lol