~~New Hair Album~~

katote

Ladies,

I have finally decided to have an hair album to document my journey. I have not added much yet, but feel free to check it out!

meverllyn1

hey, your hair looks really good. Are you sure you're 4a, I think i'm 4a and my hair sure don't look like yours. How did you get it to curl like that?

katote

meverllyn1 said:
hey, your hair looks really good. Are you sure you're 4a, I think i'm 4a and my hair sure don't look like yours. How did you get it to curl like that?

I would say it is a 4A. What do you think? In this picture I washed my hair, finger combed it in the shower and I did add some leave in conditioner. I someimes add gel when slicking my hair back in a bun, but in these pictures the leave in conditioner was the only thing added.

Last edited:

katote

meverllyn1 said:
I think you're 3c, because your hair form big s's. My hair forms little o's when stretch it's tiny s's.

Yeah, the hair typing thing confuses me. :)

meverllyn1

katote said:
Yeah, the hair typing thing confuses me. :)

Whatever type it is, it's real pretty. My hair is real short right now due to a bad perm. I'm going natural, I have about 3 inches of new growth. I wish my hair would do like yours when it gets longer.

katote

:.Krys.: said:
Oooh pretty. How long is it stretched?

I keep trimming it and really not taking care of my hair, so it is right my collarbone. I'm hoping I can gain some good pointers on maintaining healthy hair.

katote

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and comments! I had to come back to read the comments to calm me down. Even this weekend I had family members wanting to know when I will perm my hair, and stop the natural madness.:mad: