new hair color and sew-in!! *pic heavy*

L.Brown1114

hey ladies! i got my hair colored and then put a koolaid rinse in it! i clarified before i had the sew in installed. i got a full weave with invisible part with milkyway hair color number 2. hope you like it!!

sew in

color

(i wa happy with the results :grin:)

BlackMasterPiece

Wow everything looks amazing! did you really use koolaid as your rinse? Have you done it before with no adverse effects?

All the invisible part weaves I've seen on youtube involve using glue:perplexed is that how you did yours?

levone

Looks great! Please tell me your invisible part was sewn in. If so, I will be jumping for joy as it looks so natural! I want to try this, but without the glue.

L.Brown1114

Wow everything looks amazing! did you really use koolaid as your rinse? Have you done it before with no adverse effects?

this was my first time using koolaid and no nothing bad happened but a stained tub

All the invisible part weaves I've seen on youtube involve using glue:perplexed is that how you did yours?

Looks great! Please tell me your invisible part was sewn in. If so, I will be jumping for joy as it looks so natural! I want to try this, but without the glue.

yes she did exactly what the youtube videos do except she sewed it in. she braided it down in order to do this. it took a lot longer but it was worth it. i asked her how she knew i didnt want glue in my hair and she said she knew when i asked her to blowdry it and she asked what i had in my hair and i said heat protectant. i aint no fool, its like stylists are allergic to it!!

Last edited:

levone

^^^^she did a great job with that. So, did she put tiny cornrows in the top to sew to? I've seen some videos demonstrate but they create tiny cornrows to attach the cut tracks to? Thanks!

Desarae

It looks great! (Your hair and the weave) Yes please elaborate on the invisible part sew in.

L.Brown1114

^^^^she did a great job with that. So, did she put tiny cornrows in the top to sew to? I've seen some videos demonstrate but they create tiny cornrows to attach the cut tracks to? Thanks!

It looks great! (Your hair and the weave) Yes please elaborate on the invisible part sew in.

I definitely want a step by step on the invisible part using braids.

i did a spin off post and blackmasterpeice posted a video of how its done in braids and i posted one about how its done with glue.