New Herbal Essence

patticake

i was at Jewel today during my lunch break looking for the new Pantene. sure enough i found it, the whole line! but then next it i saw a whole new line of Herbal Essence too! it's Herbal Essence Intensive Blends Triple Conditioning Shampoo, Condtioner, & Leave-In Creme w/ Aloe. i'm so tempted to buy the whole line after work! /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif anyway, i just thought i'd let you all know. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ny2atl

Just last night I picked up Herbal Essences Hydrating Conditioner. It's one of the fruit fusion ones. Smells really nice... I did a conditioner wash with it and let my hair air dry. It left my hair smelling really nice, soft and SHINY!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I was having problems with frizzy ends every time I air dried but last night I didn't... wonder if it was the "essences" at work!!?? /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

patticake

i never tried anything but the intensive blends for dry/damaged hair. the conditioner is running low so i'll probably be trying the fruit fusions soon. i have a feeling on my way home from work i'll be making a pit stop. /images/graemlins/driver.gif (sigh) when will the shopping end! /images/graemlins/whyme.gif

ny2atl

Those little visuals are so cute! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Take notice that not all of their conditioners say hydrating.

Eyvonne7131

Hi I have used the Intensive Blends leave-in creme conditioner to do my set before and it works fine. I heard Pantene was suppose to have some new products. If you try them be sure to let us know how they work! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jade21

Patticake,

Thank you!!!!!!!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
a whole new line of Herbal Essence too! it's Herbal Essence Intensive Blends Triple Conditioning Shampoo, Condtioner, &amp; Leave-In Creme w/ Aloe

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, my goodness!!!!!!!!! I am going to watch for these. That Clairol Fruit Fusions Hydrating conditioner has been superb for my hair. I do enjoy it /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Triple conditioning shampoo? Goodness!!!!!!!!!!

~Jade~

ny2atl

Herbal Essence Fruit Fusion hydrating conditioner.... Seeee... I told you! That conditioner leaves my hair so nice. I did another conditioner wash with it last night. The first time I wasn't sure if it was the conditioner of what but last night was my confirmation that it was the conditioner!!!! After I towel blotted my hair I put a couple of drops of olive oil in my hands and rubbed it into my ends. I let my hair air dry. This morning I had to look at my hair good because the SHINE was killing me! /images/graemlins/smile.gif TRY IT!!!! Good stuff! Smells great! Less drying! /images/graemlins/grin.gif That was my commercial! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lindy

I have the Fruit Fusions conditioner for color treated hair and it does work really well, and smells awesome!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I air-dryed (ponytail method) and my hair came out great!! This is good stuff, ladies /images/graemlins/smile.gif, and so cheap!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

azul11

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ny2atl said:
Herbal Essence Fruit Fusion hydrating conditioner.... Seeee... I told you! That conditioner leaves my hair so nice. I did another conditioner wash with it last night. The first time I wasn't sure if it was the conditioner of what but last night was my confirmation that it was the conditioner!!!! After I towel blotted my hair I put a couple of drops of olive oil in my hands and rubbed it into my ends. I let my hair air dry. This morning I had to look at my hair good because the SHINE was killing me! /images/graemlins/smile.gif TRY IT!!!! Good stuff! Smells great! Less drying! /images/graemlins/grin.gif That was my commercial! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i think some crazy woman has taken over my body. she reads threads jots down the products recommended and goes out to buy them even though she wont be able to use them for months. something is not right. something is not right. /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/nono.gif God bless you all.