New Kenra Conditioner

lexi08

Supergirl said:
I was just logging on to post this! I am excited about the new product, but not the price. :nono:

Yeah the price is higher than the Kenra IET. I did manage to get a tube of the IET for $ 8.00 at Trade Secret a month ago, I figured they were discontinuing the IET. I may try the mask in the future, but for $20, it will be a while :ohwell:

Honi

There is no board.
Wow...they have increased the product line too. Where in the world have I been? Has anyone tried their leave in conditioner? I wonder if they will give out samples.

MissB

nikki1971 said:
Yeah the price is higher than the Kenra IET. I did manage to get a tube of the IET for $ 8.00 at Trade Secret a month ago, I figured they were discontinuing the IET. I may try the mask in the future, but for $20, it will be a while :ohwell:

I didn't even pay attention to the price. I was so busy reading the ingredients...

lexi08

kinchen said:
I hope this does not replace the Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment i love that stuff

I am pretty sure the mask replaces the IET, I don't see it on the website anymore. Only the new mask.

BrownBetty

Ladies run don't walk to trade secrets if you like the Intensive Emollient Treatment!!! I just bought 3 tubes and a bottle of the kenra regular conditioner for $30!!!!

My intent was to buy 1 tube of IET, then the girl at the register said "You know you get $9 off of the IET..."
I said "Off of the bottle or the total order?"
Her - "Off of each bottle..."

So I told her to hold on and proceeded to get the rest of the tubes on the shelf. Plus I used my 10% off coupon. I was doing the happy dance!!!!!

I gave the older lady behind me my other coupon, I told her "Merry Christmas!" and handed it to her. She said "Thank you" and stood there smiling. I walked out of there feeling good!

http://www.tradesecret.com/coupon.cfm

Last edited: