New kid on da block!!

Empress Yahudah

:user: Greetings ladies of LHCF!!... Im a newbie wanted to introduce myself to you all... i joined 12/06 and now am officially out of lurking. You ladies are really inspiring to me to grow my hair back out after going to a bs stylist that took my arm pit hair to ear length:mad: ..Im currently to shoulder length now:) ..YaY.. and am on the road to grow my hair back and beyond:wave:

camellia

Welcome!:)

There's a ton of helpful information on here. Find what works for you and you'll have your lovely hair back in no time.

bablou00

Welcome to the hair board. Have fun with all this exciting information and beautiful heads of hair. It took me a while to realize what works best for me so don't feel overwhelmed it will come to ya

Christa438

Welcome MissMadaam:)
I just became an active member yesterday too. :grin: I had been lurking on and off for about two Years. Maybe we can swap info about products that work or don't work for us and growth tips.
See ya around.

buttaflye03

BrooklynSouth

MissMadaam said:
:user: Greetings ladies of LHCF!!... Im a newbie wanted to introduce myself to you all... i joined 12/06 and now am officially out of lurking. You ladies are really inspiring to me to grow my hair back out after going to a bs stylist that took my arm pit hair to ear length:mad: ..Im currently to shoulder length now:) ..YaY.. and am on the road to grow my hair back and beyond:wave:

Welcome to the Pahty:dance7: , pull up a seat, let down your hair, or rather put it up! Enjoy the sometimes bumpy road of trial and prayerfully no errors to success of your crown and glory:rosebud: . God's Blessings to you!!

tricie

Welcome, Miss Madaam! :wave:

You will absolutely LOVE :love: this forum! I have only been around for a few months, and I can't log onto my computer daily without coming in to check on my "girls". The information you get here is invaluable. As I was told when I joined, this would be my second home, and it is! :grin:

I am so sorry to hear your beautician took all of your long hair; that is tragic, but the good thing is, you've got plenty of support in getting it all back and then some!

Take care! :)

Empress Yahudah

Thanx for the welcome nelli711,BrooklynSouth and tricie... i luv this forum already so much great info and u ladies are so nice and informative....thank u for the encouragment:)