New Member Here!!!!!!

BlackSash18

Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself - I'm new here!!!! I look forward to participating in this forum. As a male, hope I will be welcome!

Angelicus

Hi and welcome to the Forum. Everybody is invited to join. In fact, my boyfriend uses some of the tips on this board (he eats egg whites for growth).

mermaid

guys are welcome! they don't seem to want to come in, though!!

lisatamika

WELCOME!!!!!!!

Should be nice to have a male perspective on some things we discuss, especially on the OT boards.

What's your hair looking like right now?

Mahalialee4

What are your hair length goals and what hair type are you? Do you have a regime? And by the way if your hair is past the shoulders...we need to talk...you definitely have some good tips to share...say long hair and we all come to attention...lol Bonjour

frankie

hi
and welcome to LHCF!
You'll learn a lot from the ladies and men that are here, happy hair growing...you've come to the right place

offthechainliz

[ QUOTE ]
Mahalialee4 said:
What are your hair length goals and what hair type are you? Do you have a regime? And by the way if your hair is past the shoulders...we need to talk...you definitely have some good tips to share...say long hair and we all come to attention...lol Bonjour

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know to.

BlackSash18

What a warm welcome. Thanks, you ladies are all so nice!

Lisatamika and Mahalialee4,
My hair is now midback length when stretched out. As you ladies might say, "brastrap length". (Thankfully, I don't wear a bra.
) I started growing it October 2001. My hair is 3a/b(I think). I wear it either in cornrows or in individual braids. I wash and condition weekly. I take vitamins and drink a gallon of water everyday. That's about it. I'll post some pictures soon.