New Member w/issues ????

LovinLocks

My cousin joined (she says); plus, she's getting this message:

I don't see any posts...??? When I click on the "new posts" or "todays posts" - - I get an error message saying, contact your administrator...... what to do?

How can I assist her?

I am also new and I was having similiar problems until I paid for a subscription. Tell her to go to her user CP and subscribe. That should do it. I need help with the acronyms. What is DH? I have found a few of them, but is there a page that list all the translations? Please help....somebody.

I am also new and I was having similiar problems until I paid for a subscription. Tell her to go to her user CP and subscribe. That should do it. I need help with the acronyms. What is DH? I have found a few of them, but is there a page that list all the translations? Please help....somebody.

:wave: Welcome! DH means dear husband in most cases:look: Check the stickies for help with acronyms would do a search for u but my connection sucks

I think that was her issue. Just opened mail from her where she says, " . . . didn't read the fine print". Says she's gonna pay her $6.5 'cause she wants to talk hair. :)

Thanks.

Back