brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! I finally can post, It took me a while to figure it out but I got it. I just wanted to say Hello to everyone and congrats one the hair either its relaxed, natural, or texturized. I just moved to oklahoma and I haven't met anyone so I've been spending my time on this site. It's even better know that I can post!!!!!!!!

/images/graemlins/newbie.gif /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
What's up brownstallion! I have an uncle that lives in Oklahoma. I used to have more family that lived there but they moved to Tennessee.

Anyway, glad to have you on board! I hope you find what it takes to reach your hair goals! Good luck! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

KAddy

i am sure you will enjoy yourself here.

brownstallion

life ain't easy!!
Aww thank girls! I'm sure I will have a blast. Poohbear you have fam here wow! I don't have any fam just my boyfriend and I. Were here for the Army. I hate it here. I'm from waterbury CT

Hey girls how do put your own piture next to your name and how do I make my album on fokti (I think I spelled It wrong)?

mytia

SuperWoman!
Welcome /images/graemlins/wave.gif, I thought I'd be the only person living in Oklahoma on this board because I've never seen anyone from Oklahoma here (even though I see plenty of ladies that could benefit from this board). So welcome again, /images/graemlins/clap.gif glad you're here and happy hair growing!

Faith

Welcome to LHCF...hope you meet fellow oklahomans (is that a word /images/graemlins/laugh.gif ) here to make the transition easier.../images/graemlins/wave.gif

mytia

SuperWoman!
[ QUOTE ]
mytialpn what city do you live in and do you know any good hair salons?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I live in Tulsa and I do know of a good salon ran by this guy it's called Dustin's Designed Images, I believe that's the right name. I've been to him a couple of times and my hair is always light as a feather and full of body when I leave. I don't trust any of the other salons, I've ran into too many stylist with jacked up hair and to me if you can't do your own hair you can't do mine. There's also alot of sissor happy stylist here too!