**NEW** Pantene Nature Fusion

tnorenberg

:yep: Wow, is all I have to say. I saw it in Target today in N.Atlanta, GA and had to give it a second glance. It says Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Conditioner with a blend of Cassia, Avocado, Bamboo and Grapeseed for silky smoothness and strength. The smell reminds me of my beloved LTR by Herbal Essences. It gives excellent slip and my hair does feel silky smooth, even at 7 weeks post.

It continues: Derived from Pantene Science and: Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil and/or Coconut Oil,Cassia Tora and/orCassia Obtusifolia seeds.

Definitely a two thumbs up. :up::up: Check it out.

http://www.pantene.com/html/naturefusion/naturefusion.html

The site says it will be in stores in Feb. I guess Target is getting it beforehand.

sheba1

Thanks for the review! Looks like it's got cones (not that I'm anti-cone) but they're much lower on the list than my Pantene relaxed and natural conditioner. Love the oils! I imagine it'd be like a creamy oil rinse.

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Moisture Balance Conditioner Ingredients:

Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Palm Oil , Palm Kernel Oil , Coconut Oil , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Palm Oil , Palm Kernel Oil , Coconut Oil , Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cassia Tora Seed , Cassia Obtusifolia Seed , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Ginger Root Extract - Zingiber Officinale , Panthenol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Citric Acid , Corn Starch , Sugar Cane , Dimethicone , Glutamic Acid , Benzyl , Fragrance , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 , Orange 4

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
The majority of those ingredients look nice! But that big Cyclopen..xane just ruined it for me :(.

Maybe the Moisture Line will have it lower on the list. Either way, I may try it anyway.

ETA: I see that the ingredients listed above were of the Moisture Line. I will still try it.

I just read this about Cyclopen...xane http://thebeautybrains.com/2006/09/27/what-is-cyclopentasiloxane/ It says that this particular silicone is really thin and evaporates.

Last edited:

tnorenberg

The ingredients for the Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Conditioner

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonum Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pathenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether,Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 10, Red 33, Blue 1.

Seraphina

I saw it in Walgreens on Monday. It piqued my curiosity and I'm curious to hear how it worked for people. But I didn't buy it because I don't use stuff with sulfates or cones.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I just bought it today too....I'm hoping I like it. If I go out tonight, I will co-wash with it.

tnorenberg

Let me know how you like it. The cone had me a little worried since I just had a bad hair effect from the Hydralicious line. But today I took my hair out of my bun from last night and it was so soft and smooth. Definitely a keeper.:yep:

Healthb4Length

I saw this at Targets it seems interesting. Smells nice and the ingredients are good but this stuff is not all natural. The Ads are misleading, I taught it was a all natural line. When I saw that the shampoo had SLS I was not impressed, I'm still interested in the conditioner though because it has palm oil and other good stuff.

shenitab

Ask your friendly coupon clipper if they have any Pantene coupons. There have been some in the sunday paper lately. You can also check tomorrow's. I think I am going to try it.

Rain20

I tried it today and it was okay, but I still prefer the hydrating curls or relaxed and natural conditioners.

suburbanbushbabe

I was getting all excited until I saw these two:

Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Palm Oil , Palm Kernel Oil , Coconut Oil , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Palm Oil , Palm Kernel Oil , Coconut Oil , Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Cassia Tora Seed , Cassia Obtusifolia Seed , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Ginger Root Extract - Zingiber Officinale , Panthenol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Citric Acid , Corn Starch , Sugar Cane , Dimethicone , Glutamic Acid , Benzyl , Fragrance , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 , Orange 4

If had a PEG-XX dimethicone, I'd buy it in a minute.

loveisnthehouse

Dang! I saw this line and got all excited that there would be a natural line that wasn't very expensive.. then I saw the non water soluable cone :(

Notathingtodo

For anyone still interested, here are the ingredients for the Smooth Vitaility version of the conditioner:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium (Cassia Tora or Cassia Obtusifola Seed), Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo)Shoot Extract, Vitis Vinifera(Grape)Seed Extract, Persea Gratissima(Avocado)Oil, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethl Ether, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Mehlchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 10, Red 33, Blue 1

The Moisture Balance version is:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium(Cassia Tora or Cassia Obtusifola Seed)Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale(Ginger)Root Extract, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4

empressri

Bump!

Anyone still using this? I'd purchase the smooth vitality awhile ago and pulled it out of my stash to try as a leave in...man!! I used it over coconut oil and just a LITTLE bit of olive oil ecostyler on top. It's thick so I didn't need much, smells good and my hair was so soft to boot. SO had taken my bonnet off and was playing in my curls while I was asleep. No wonder I looked so tossed the next morning.

So of course I had to run and get the moisture balance conditioner which is thinner so I used more as a leave in and still, my hair feels silky as hell.