new pics

Tonya

Hey girl!
You and your hair are gorgeous!!!!
Keep it up and you will be to your waist in no time!!!

Dandy112

Your Pictures Look GREAT!!! Seeing all the lovely pics on the board continues to inspire me with my hair process!. Keep up the GREAT work! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sweetcocoa

Hey Nay007, I love your ponytails! I remember when I was a cheerleader in high school(long time agao) I had ponytails like those. They look so cute on you! Are you natural or relaxed?

NAY007

thanks everybody,

sweetcocoa,
i am relaxed, if i knew that i could get my hair to look like that without having it relaxed i'd go natural in a heartbeat /images/graemlins/grin.gif. but i am just not sure. that's why i had that one thread not long ago where i was seriously thinking about going natural. but like i said in some other post , i will cut down on relaxing and since i just had a touch up in dec i will try and wait until june.
wish me luck,

nay /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Crysdon

Your hair is very pretty and healthy. Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Robin41

Nay, your ponytails are absolutely adorable! I LOVE seeing your photos. They provide much inspiration to keep growing my hair!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

shinyblackhair

Yes, indeed your hair is gorgeous. You look like a model. You have a very cute, fresh look that reminds me a bit of Veronica Webb.

jamelabe

I hate you and I mean that in the most loving way. Your hair is beautiful. I have to know exactly what you do, how often you do it and what products you do it with. I've got to mimic your routine and see what happens. You've got that hair that women stare at and try not to get caught looking too hard.

NAY007

y'all are SOOOOOO NICE!!! for real ladies. thanks for your nice posts and comments. i blushed a couple of times (i wish i could make money being a model but i'm not!!! /images/graemlins/confused.gif thanks for the compliment though /images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

leejure,
so far i have been getting relaxers like 4 or 3 times a year. i always used african pride. the last time was done with motions oil moist. though.
i know i probably disappoint a lot of ladies when i say that i don't do that much. right now i wash with creme of nature. i wash my hair three times a week. i air dry all the time except for special occasions (then i blowdry with a round brush).
today i started adding honey to my hot oil treatment (olive oil) i do the hot oil treatment once a week. i think you can say that i do a deep conditioning treatment every time i wash. to me the best and inexpensive deep cond. treatm. is dark&lovely cholesterol. it is soooo good for my hair. i left that in for about 3 hours i think.
when i don't use that i just a regular conditioner (it doesn't matter which, although i like infusium and herbal essences intensive blends). i always try to leave the conditioners and deep treatments in as long as possible.

also today was the first time i tried something i read on another hair board. instead of washing it the regular way i wet my hair, then apply a regular conditioner to the length of my hair only, then i wash my scalp and the hair that is not covered with conditioner. i wash once. then i rinse and then apply my deep or regular conditioner.
my hair came out very soft and shiny today. i air dried it in four braids.
also i always go to bed in braids (one braid or two or more). or i have a bun on top of my head.

i want to tell you all that i am very glad that i joined this board. i get very motivated here, and i also like getting new ideas and giving advice.
thank you very much for being so nice and helpful and always sharing new information. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

nay /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hairfanatic

Nay your hair is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Girl with all those poses you strike, you really should be a model. Have you ever done modeling before?

adrienne0914

girl, girl, girl!!!!! you and those ponytails just blow me away. i'm trying not to be too jealous because i believe we have a harder time achieving what we are too envious of. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

anyway, PLEASE continue to share your pics. you and your hair are absolutely gorgeous!!!

adrienne

porkypig007

Gosh Nay! I loooovve your pictures! They keep me sooo motivated! You know you suck, right? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif You should be fined for having hair like that! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I can't wait till I reach my goal too!! Keep up the good work!

Paris Belle

NAY, your pictures are beautiful...Your hair included.. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I am working toward having longer healthier hair like yours...
Did you like the honey and olive oil mix? You never said in the other post. How did you like the mixture in your hair?

Your pictures have really motivated me...Happy hair growing! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dimopoulos

Crazy Greek
Staff member
Nay,

I agree with the ladies: You should become a model! /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your pictures are really nice and I do envy your TV as well /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I like the ones with the ponytails but the one with the curly hair is better. Also you have one where you are dressed in white with a white hat... that one is the prize winner.

Have fun

NAY007

thanks again for the nice compliments. most of the days i feel like this /images/graemlins/dork.gif!
the funny thing is my husband insisted on having our tv in that picture. i could not do anything about it. usually i'm not that showing off kind of girl. but like i said, thanks.
oh and i looooooove the smilies.

londongirl3

MMMMMMM that TV is looking good, where did you say you live again? I wouldn't steal, but I know someone who could /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

Nice pics Nay!!

L.A. Woman

Your regimen is definitely working to keep your hair shiny and strong looking. Should we chalk up the great skin to genetics or are there certain products you credit?