New PICS

Your hair looks beautiful and the color is gorgeous. Maybe it will grow on you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Girl...i LOVE LOVE LOVE me some lacio lacio /images/graemlins/smile.gif G'won git it git it /images/graemlins/poke.gif

[/ QUOTE ] My too /images/graemlins/grin.gif. That Salerm 21 crap is just taking up space /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif. I can't wait to use the Lacio on straightened hair /images/graemlins/bdance.gif.

I never realized that you retained all this length so fast. Your keeping me more encouraged than you know. You Grow Girl /images/graemlins/kiss.gif.

love6.gif
Your hair is beautiful, gorgeous, lovely /images/graemlins/spinning.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

CaramelCutie, your hair is to die for! It looks so pretty. I really liked your 03' pictures too! You hair looked really thick during the growing out stage. Very pretty.

Lovely hair! /images/graemlins/love.gif Your hair is really growing! Keep up the good work! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks guys /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

@ Eiano - lacio lacio is a dominican leave-in. it means 'straight' and it does what it says ... it leaves ur hair straight but not bone straight... just nice /images/graemlins/smile.gif

@ CBG - girl you KNOW i had to call you out /images/graemlins/wink.gif

@ lovelymissyoli - growth per month... hmmm /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif maybe 1/2". my regimen is mainly the same ... wash and condition using keracare at least once per week, rollerset afterwards. i also use hollywood beauty olive cholesterol as a conditioner as well... and lacio lacio as my leave in. i bun it dang near everyday and wear it out maybe 3x a month. that's about it /images/graemlins/smile.gif i do a hard protein treatment using aphogee every 5-6 weeks, and i use aubrey organics gpb weekly. that's about it

You hair is MAR VA LOUS! /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

Now I have been trying not to read everyone elses' postings about how great certain products are because I am a recovering PJ /images/graemlins/crazy.gif but I think I may have to indulge in Lacio Lacio because I do need a good leave-in that assists in keeping my 4a/b stuff soft and smooth until the next relax time. /images/graemlins/assimilate.gif

@CH you have a nice simple regimen. Its seems you have been using the same products since I've been a member.

BTW, I tried the Keracare Poo and love it, love it, love it! The Humecto I wasn't so pleased with. But I do really love poo. It detangles and leaves my hair soft.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif it's simple and i always buy the big bottles so they last forever and a day.
here's a hint, mix a little honey and olive oil (thanks Cleo /images/graemlins/kiss.gif ) in some hollywood beauty olive cholesterol and use it in collusion with the humecto. you will thank me for it /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
get it... get it... /images/graemlins/poke.gif you won't be sorry /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't tempt me...I have enough products under my counter now. /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

Plus I said I wasn't going to buy anything else until all that I have now is gone...BUT I don't have a leave-in /images/graemlins/think.gif ...wait yes I do /images/graemlins/blush.gif ..It's by Keracare...Maybe I will put this out there for the product swap /images/graemlins/pinocchio.gif (I really don't like it and don't use it and I bought a big bottle of it.)

so did i kaddy... i dont like the keracare leave-in...it's too heavy. the lacio lacio is very lite and creamy tho /images/graemlins/smile.gif it's fairly cheap 2... it's a great product... sheesh, im over here promoting it like im getting kickbacks LOLOL...

Aww, CH!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif These pics are well overdue! I LOVE looking at your hair and the color is HOT! I understand why you don't like it for you, but it does look good. /images/graemlins/up.gif

Your hair is beautiful!

Back