New Product spotlight "Curl Junkie"

JamericanGurl

Haven't tried...Trying to fight the urge! They aren't too pricey!
http://www.curlmart.com/Curl-Junkie-p-1-c-59.html
From the Curl Junkie founder: "Curl Junkie came about out of sheer necessity. I was a product junkie with very curly (3C/4A) hair and couldn't find just the right combo of products to make me happy. I gained a reputation in cosmetology school for being the one to go to if you were interested in hair care, because I did so much research on my own about the chemicals and chemistry of hair-care products. I was always concerned with the health of the hair.

After working in different salons in NYC for a few months, I began to notice how different products and chemical processes affected the hair as well as what products actually helped to protect and temporarily strengthen the hair.

Using only natural, cold-pressed oils, I started off by developing an oil treatment containing essential oils. I started to use it on my clients and was very encouraged. I found it worked on fine hair, straight hair, bleached hair and also locked hair. Plus, people loved the smell! I was encouraged to delve deeper and develop a line.

All of my products have been tested on myself, friends, family, clients, and not on animals."