**NEW RELAXER REVIEW**ARGANICS NO LYE Relaxer

Brownsilk8

Product Description:
This specially formulated relaxer system provides DOUBLE conditioning and moisturizing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil enriched with Argan Oil, for oil replenishment and added moisture.
Delivers conditioning straightening.
Infuses moisture and oil while reducing hair breakage.
Enhanced with a Chelating Rinse to give your hair added protection and a revived luster.
Chelating Rinse removes excess, damaging mineral deposits that coat your hair and scalp, leaving a chalky coating.

To say the least every word of this description is true!! I had to share my experience with this new relaxer. It is a fabulous relaxer. i stretched my relaxer for about 14 weeks because of scalp issues caused by my last "sensitive scalp relaxer" which was a relaxer that came highly recommended and I actually liked the overall results but dealt with a lot of burning. So I had planned on going back to one of my old brands Mizani or Profectiv. Then I saw a video review on Arganics by Joi from AntiHairslave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKZ5ULkDEBE . So I decided to try it. After doing a little of my own research and praying about it. That may seem silly to some but I need God's guidance in all things including hair products. My scalp is generally pretty sensitive but i must say this relaxer was even more gentle than my so called "Sensitive Scalp relaxer"
I am beyond pleased with the results.
Pros:
Conditions and moisturizes at every step.
Gentle but still straightens extremely well without causing dryness.
Combines extra Virgin olive Oil and Moroccan Argan Oil.
Has a Chelating and Neutralizing Shampoo as well as a Chelating rinse.
Hair felt silky right after rinsing the relaxer out.
Comes with protective base for neckline and scalp.
The conditioner is thick and deeply moisturizes the hair.
Your hair will be straight but still have lots of body!!

I can't say anything negative except that it's new so it may be hard to find. But it is suppose to be released in Sally's Beauty Supply stores next month so that should not be a problem much longer.

http://www.arganicshair.com/us.html

Attachments

• Arganics® - No Lye Relaxer.jpg
    Arganics® - No Lye Relaxer.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 19

SelfStyled

This sounds really promising. Thanks so much for the review. I can't wait to see this released at Sally's.