New to LHCF In need of help!!

babygirl_00

Hello ladies :wave: , I'm new to the form. I need help bad!!!! I'm looking for products and suggestion on how to wear my hair natural. It's been 4 years since my last relaxor. I believe my hair texture is across between a 3b and 3c. My hair comes down a little pass my bra strap, when flatiron. Due to the moisture in the air in the summertime, here in florida I'm unable to really wear my hair down. When trying to wear my hair stright it reverts back. when I wash my hair it's curly. but once dry, it looks dry and frizzy, not to mention nappy :grin: . I'm currently using Design essentials, which works wonders on my hair when flatiron. I trim my ends every 6 weeks. My goal is to wear my hair flatiron in the winter and curly in the summer. Is there someone out there that can help...

Nappy but happy

Your in luck since we have lots of beautiful natural hair here. I use s-curl wave pomade on wet hair to pop out the curls and hold them when dry. I would do some search and read past threads on natural hair care. Welcome to the board. :grin:

Thank you ladies for The welcome. I'm really glad I found this site. I'm glad to see sista's come together. There is so much infomation out there. I'll be on this site for hours... I'm looking forward to all the feed back...Hopefully I'll be able to find the products for my hair and one day be able to give out advise. Again Thank you!!! :)

Welcome babygirl! :wave: Are you in South Florida? Just wondering, b/c that's where I am. :yep: I also want to wear my hair curlyy in the summer and straight in the winter. And if your hair frizzes once it's dry, it sounds a lot like mine! :grin: Anyways, PM when you get a chance and I can give you some pointers about what works for me in this weather. With the humidity in Miami, there's no real "winter" to speak of, so I have to try to rock my straight style when the humidity drops, which is usually around Nov/Dec/Jan. Talk to you soon. ;)

Back