****New Video// My Protein Treatment and Braid-Out***

FindingMe

:grin:whoo girl, i love me some k.i.s.s. vids and tips!!!:grin:

THANKS!!!

Your braidout technique with the V05 as a leave-in and the coconut oil on top has changed my life :lachen: (i'm saying it in jest, but i ain't really kidding...)....I been rocking braidouts ALL summer...:yep:

anon123

Hey, I use that kind of mix, too. Except I used it for detangling. Eggs or mayo + oil + conditioner. After 6 or 7 straight weeks of doing it (with either eggs or mayo) my hair began to become very fragile, so I know I can't do it that much, but cutting back for just a week or two corrected it immediately. I love that kind of mix. Eggs and mayo are sooo slippery, they make for the easiest detangling.

Traycee

Hey, I use that kind of mix, too. Except I used it for detangling. Eggs or mayo + oil + conditioner. After 6 or 7 straight weeks of doing it (with either eggs or mayo) my hair began to become very fragile, so I know I can't do it that much, but cutting back for just a week or two corrected it immediately. I love that kind of mix. Eggs and mayo are sooo slippery, they make for the easiest detangling.

Yes ...I agree about doing it too often..It is protein..And a protein overload in any form is bad...I do a protein treatment 1x a month sometimes 2 a month if my hair really needs the protein..

Proudpiscean

Love your tutorials, thanks for sharing and please keep em coming! Your blog is one of my favorites :grin:
That braid out and the dress you're wearing are gorgeous! :up:

Lavendar

Hey Traycee! I really enjoyed your videos. The treatments and mixes sound like really great ones to try. That egg mixture was looking a little stomach-churning, but it's all good. What's the ratio for your rosewater and aloe juice mix? It is 50:50?

ETA: I didn't know you had a Ning site. Go on girl!

Traycee

Hey Traycee! I really enjoyed your videos. The treatments and mixes sound like really great ones to try. That egg mixture was looking a little stomach-churning, but it's all good. What's the ratio for your rosewater and aloe juice mix? It is 50:50?

ETA: I didn't know you had a Ning site. Go on girl!

The mix I using now is yes 50 50....