Newbie!! Finally subscribed after lurking through entire transition :)

NAPPYCHICK86

I just want to thank you ladies for inspiring me!! I bigchopped june 2010 and im so glad i did!! I havent developed a regimen just yet so any help would be greatly appreciated! Im not sure of the best deep conditioners/ protein conditioners so could anyone give suggestions? thank in advance ladies! :grin:

LoveCraze

Naturalista
I just want to thank you ladies for inspiring me!! I bigchopped june 2010 and im so glad i did!! I havent developed a regimen just yet so any help would be greatly appreciated! Im not sure of the best deep conditioners/ protein conditioners so could anyone give suggestions? thank in advance ladies! :grin:

Welcome and congratulations.:hiya: You may want to subscribe to the Newly natural thread where these and other questions will be answered for you.
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=462862

lilsparkle825

Welcome!

Often times you will find the products you used during your relaxed or transitioning days will work fine with your natural hair. There are lots of good moisturizing DCs and protein DCs, depending on your criteria (price, natural/organic, availability, etc). Let us know what you are looking to spend and where you wanna get it!

Some recs to start you out:

MOISTURIZING
*Aussie Moist ($3, Wal-Mart or CVS)
*Lustrasilk Cholesterol ($2, Sally's)
*GVP Conditioning Balm ($5, Sally's)
*Pantene R&N Breakage Defense Mask ($7, some Wal-Marts and BSS)
*Silk Elements Megasilk ($10, Sally's)

PROTEIN
*ion Effective Care Treatment ($1-10, Sally's)
*ORS Replenishing Pak ($2, Wal-Mart)
*Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor ($8, Sally's)
*Joico K-Pak ($20, salons)

onelove08

Come and join the fun! lol. Wish I could add something been on the board for two years an, I am still learning! lol