Newbie Here!!!

Lady Slim

Hello ladies of LHCF!!

Im Newbie/ long time lurker (since August 2008). I pretty much started my Hair Journey then with a few minor setbacks (sew-in’s and pure laziness lol) so my hair has come a long way (as far as health) since then but it seems like the length isn’t coming fast enough. Right now I’m doing at least 16 week stretches, protective styling co-wash at least 2 times a week . Any other suggestions?????

FYI. Oh yea im a 4a/b

msa

:welcome:

I don't really have any suggestions. Just take a good look at your regimen and try to figure out what's causing your ends to break off. Oh, if you trim a lot that could be a reason your not seeing retention as well.

Bettina

Welcome Lady Slim! that's is great for getting your hair healthy! How are you doing with the Deep Conditioning...also with keeping your line of demarcation strong. I know more ladies will chime in :)

Lady Slim

Welcome Lady Slim! that's is great for getting your hair healthy! How are you doing with the Deep Conditioning...also with keeping your line of demarcation strong. I know more ladies will chime in :)

I usually deep condition once a week. Maybe too much moisture and not enough protein?????:nono:

Taina

Welcome
The only thing i could say is stick to your regimen, Somentimes we got lazy and stop doing the thing that are already helping us.