Newbie! I know I'm probably late, but...

Extremus

Is Surge Rev 14 discontinued :ohwell: [well at least in the LA area]? If so, did Surge Ultra Max work just as good [for those who have tried both]?

TIA :yawn:

I AM A USER:lachen:BUT i think its gone for GOOD :imo:i t did work for me they may have some bottles hanging around some BSS.if you see them get it:lachen:SOMEBODY IS SELLING IT ON EBEY FOR 50$:yep::yep:I HAVE MOVE ON. i going to try GEYE BRAID SPRAY some say it works like surge but with more inrgredint?and there another spray but i cant think of the name:nono: oh by the way.:welcome3::newbie: i am scared to try the max one cause they may stop makeing that? i know my DD use it and she said it help with growth.but when she ran out out the BSS store told her they couldnt get any more of that:wallbash:. so i am moveing on

Last edited:
Thanx ladies for the welcoming :grin: and insight! I was on a Surge mission for a while:cycle: looking for that Rev 14 :lachen: As soon as I found a BSS that actually carried SURGE, I just took my chances and bought like 3 jars of the Ultra Max just in case that went out too. :yep:

8.gif

I don't know about the status of Surge Hair Revitalizer 14 nor the company that makes it. I haven't seen any of their products, lately.

According to a few sites, Surge 14 is no longer being made by the manufacturer. I saw 4 bottles on the shelf @ my BSS and bought one- just the PJ in me because I had no intention of using it, I just didn't want it to be gone IF I did decide I wanted to try it :ohwell: If it's selling on e-bay for that much, I may have to go snag the other 3 bottles and get ta selling. Hey, any opportunity to make more money to support my habit is always good:drunk:...I tried it for like 2 days and I just didn't like the way my hair felt or looked.

Back