Newbie in the HOUSE

rootdeep

Newbie in the HOUSE..THANK YOU SISTASLICK!

Good morning ladies!! :)

After lurking for a while and adopting Sistaslick(thank you for all of your help. I know you were probably like :look: who is this when I sent you that email)as one of my hair inspirations. I have been in the process of stretching my perm out for 7 months now. Tomorrow will officially be the end of my 7 month stretch and the day I get a perm. I cant wait...my hair cant wait...Keracare products that my stylist uses will be JUMPING in my head :lachen: (this new growth is something yall). I honestly cant tell you where my hair was before I began the stretch because Ive been in falls for so long now. I do remember my hair being at my shoulders in the back and noticing major breakage from my wool coat on the right side of my hair. My stylist then told me that we were going to get on the ball to get my hair back healthy and well the rest is history.

I just created a fotki album minutes ago. The link is http://public.fotki.com/RootDeep/ and the password is in my profile. I welcome your thoughts and successful hairgrowing tips.

See you around the boards :cool:

Last edited:

wadadligyal

Welcome!!!!! Can't wait to see your pics after your 7 month stretch!!!! Your hair is looking good girl!!!!! Happy hair growing!!!!

Whoa, let me get this straight...7 MONTH STRETCH!!! :eek: Wow, that's something to be proud of! Can't wait to see the photos after your touch up!

MiWay

WELCOME!!!

Congrats on your 7-month stretch. Looks like you got some great length. Can't wait to see pics...

rootdeep

Thank you ladies!! Im really in awe right now at all of the info on this board. Im taking it all in though. Thank you for the welcome! :newbie:

Mestiza