newbie needing prayer

hairoffire

hello everyone!:hiya: i am a lurker turned newbie just recently and just let me tell you all that this board is WONDERFUL!!! i have lurked for a year, then i became a member for a few months b4 paying the $5 to become a full time, card carrying, Nikkos cousin lovin, LHCFer........FINALLY!:grin:

well the matter at hand that i am requesting prayer for is this: i live in detroit, but am relocating to phoenix within the next 6-8weeks. i recently(yesterday) came across a house available to rent that pretty much has everything i am looking for...price, location, flooring, lease terms, absence of additional fees, and a lower total move-in cost. plus i had a 30min convo with the owner yesterday and we really got along well. he is doing some showings today, but has told me that $$$ wasn't the determining factor, but just making sure he got the right tenant was.

i really like this home from the 12 or so pics he had posted and from our conversation together. will you all pray for discernment for me to know God's will? i just want Him to make His will known to me and not just focus on my own personal wants. i know that He "is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think" and while this does seem to be everything that i'm looking for and more, i need some xtra prayer on this.

if you ladies don't mind, can you pray with me for me to know His will? i need all the prayer i can get on this matter and i'm willing to "throw out the fleece" on this one so i don't make a major mistake.
:amen:

Thanks and much Love!

Welcome :wave:

I've said a prayer for you and I also thanked God that you are so interested in knowing what He would have you to do! Go girl :up:

thank you for your prayers! it really does make a difference. i did get the place that i wanted and i'm very excited God blessed me with what i was looking for. now the challenge comes with relocating across the country in 3 weeks, by Labor day. pray i don't lose my mind and have a nervous breakdown! lol :pullhair:

much love and blessings

Back