Newbie out of lurking!

lennet93

Hi,
I've been lurking in this board for sometime now and decided to come out of lurking and say hi. Today is a new start for me as far as my hair care. I do relax my hair. I got a touch up today and decided to get rid of those raggedy ends that I have been holding on to for the sake of keeping my length but I had to let them go, my hair started shedding and breaking like crazy. I get my hair done at a Dominican salon, I am not good at doing my own hair. Oh yea I am from NYC. I guess that does it for my introduction..lol Thanks for having me!

wavey.gif
welcome.gif

Welcome :wave:

This is a wonderful community with a great deal of information

so, make yourself at home!

bkgirl0816 said:
Hi,
I've been lurking in this board for sometime now and decided to come out of lurking and say hi. Today is a new start for me as far as my hair care. I do relax my hair. I got a touch up today and decided to get rid of those raggedy ends that I have been holding on to for the sake of keeping my length but I had to let them go, my hair started shedding and breaking like crazy. I get my hair done at a Dominican salon, I am not good at doing my own hair. Oh yea I am from NYC. I guess that does it for my introduction..lol Thanks for having me!

welcome... glad you are among us!!

Hey there Newbie!! HAPPY GROWING!!I'm new here too. Just a warning though about this site....::sigh::: It may possibly turn you into a hair obsessed product junkie like it has me. But I guess it's the price I'm willing to pay for healthy hair ( Spending rent money on Conditioner...But I swear to God after a few weeks I feel like I've gained half an inch :D ) LOL. My boyfriend said to me the other day "I liked you better when you didnt care about your hair so much. You spent more time with me..." (Morning sex doesn't leave me enough time to do my baggying) Whatever!! Who needs men when you got healthy hair? :cool: ...Anyways LOL

Back