Newbie saying thanks and mixing MTG

scorpian

I am a new member to the board but i have been reading posts for a few weeks now.There has been a wonderful change for the better in my hair thanks to all of the ladies on this site.

I received my MTG two days ago and read all of the recipes posted for mixing it to mask the smell.Special thanks to Arizona. (and the member who also said she used Arizona's recipe) I used your recipe and I love it.The lemon oil works like a charm!!

I had some coconut oil that I bought from the Indian store last week.
($3.50 in the cooking section of indian grocery store looks like crisco in a glass jar)I put the coconut oil into an empty hair grease container and mixed a few drops of peppermint oil,lemon oil,and some melted Surge hairdress (Surge olive and soya bean oil hairdress)and the MTG.Put it in the fridge for five minutes. Now I have an MTG cream that I will use on my daughter and I'll use the MTG oil version that Arizona suggested on myself.

Update on this:I no longer use the MTG mixed or straight because at the end of the day the
bacon smell would rise full force and it has been too cold too shampoo daily. I did not use it long enough to see any positive results

Last edited:
I'm sure you'll have great results with MTG! Please report back and let us know how it's going.

thanks,

:D I am hoping for nothing but the best looking at all of the beautiful healthy hair on this site!!!

scorpian said:
I received my MTG two days ago and read all of the recipes posted for mixing it to mask the smell.Special thanks to Arizona. (and the member who also said she used Arizona's recipe) I used your recipe and I love it.The lemon oil works like a charm!!

I'm glad to be of help!!! I think I'm going to try your cream keep us updated on how it goes!

are these mixes in the recipes area here on the boards? I'd like to check them out as i'm about to also purchase MTG. Thanks.

I'm new to posting here, and new to MTG.

I want to thank Arizona as well. I purchased my lemon EO, as well as a few others from GNC. I mixed my MTG with lemon EO last night. :)

Back