newbie says hello & has quesiton about castor oil

sweetgal

I just wanted to say hello to eveyone on the forum. I'm so glad to be here after being a lurker for many months and trying to become a memeber took some time too. I also have a quick question though

I am on a quest to make my hair thicker, there has been much talk about castor oil specifically the black castor oil! Can castor oil thicken the thin strans of hair on someone head or is it only for the new growth.

Is there anything else you can suggest.

Welcome girl! :yay:

Castor oil is excellent all over the length of hair not just NG. You can use it in hot oil treatments, pre poos and deep conditioning treatments, and to seal in moisture from your leave-ins. It's quite thick, so use just a little bit on dry hair or it might get too heavy. Hope it works for you, my hair lubs it! :p

6.gif

I agree w/ what Priestess said!

I use the clear Castor Oil all over my hair and a little bit truly does go a long way. BTW, I like mixing it w/ a lighter oil b/c it's very thick.

I switched up from EVOO to castor oil (clear color). I use it with my conditioner to seal in the moisture daily and with conditioner to deep condition.

It makes my hair shiny and my new growth manageable. I like it okay but not as much as my beloved EVOO

Back