NEWBIE w/ PICS!!!!!

Karamelcutie

Hey Everyone,

I've been a lurker on LHCF since last summer and today I finally decided to make my first post.

My hair was pressed until my junior year in high school ('03) when I decided to get a perm. That turned out to be a VERY bad idea because a year later I had to cut my hair to chin length (it was shoulder length the day I put the perm in). Since then it's been a struggle to get my hair healthy again. In about a year it grew to somewhere between neck and shoulder length but I haven't been able to get over that hump and it has been continually damaged.

In October '06 I decided to stop putting heat on my hair. As you can see from my albums my first wash and gos looked pretty bad lol. But the last 8 months have been a learning experience with me and my hair.

Now I LOVE my coils, curls and spirals. I don't even want to straighten my hair much anymore. And it has thickened up tremendously. The only thing I haven't been able to achieve during this time is length. I feel like I'm doing everything right, but its not getting any longer. Hopefully that will come with time.

Thank you all for welcoming me into the LHCF family and please take a look at my fotki (i just posted pix). See you all around.

http://public.fotki.com/KaramelCutie/

Last edited:
Welcome to LHCF! I took a look at your Fotki and I love the curl in your hair, it's very pretty. Hang in there with maintaining the health of your hair, the length will come. ;)

8.gif

Your hair has a beautiful texture and looks very soft. :rosebud: :rosebud: :rosebud:

I stopped by your fotki and your curl definition is awesome when it continue to grow with those curls its gonna look even better, I love how it looks and you are such a cutie, happy growing chica

Karamel cutie your hair texture is so beautiful. Keep it up. I am also a newbie welcome to LHCF, when u get a chance checkout my progress.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments. I've stalked many of your pages for months and you all have become my inspiriation, so your words of encouragement and compliments mean so much :D

Question: Does anyone know how to set up the fotki album so that people can add comments? I would love to hear everyone's comments but I don't think it's set up properly on my fotki. Thanks.

Back