Newbie with pics to share!!!!

mochamadness

Going the Distance
Hello Ladies!!

Since I stumbled on this site in October, I've been HOOKED! It's amazing to see so many other women who are into hair care as much as I am. My hair is relaxed and it touches the bottom of my brastrap. I've been taking care of my own hair for the last few years due to the fact that I can't find a stylist that I trust with my hair. Since finding this site I've received so many great tips on hair care, and let's not forget about all of the informative product reviews on the board! Thanks to all of the info that I've received I've turned into somewhat of a product junkie! I look forward to chatting and exchanging hair car tips with you all!

Here's the link to my album
http://public.fotki.com/mochamadness/

Welcome aboard MochaMadness (loving the handle by the way...:)

Gorgeous hair..great sheen...and ummm...*cough* nice band there on da finger..
(yeah, I peeped it! lol)

*waving*

Wow! Your hair is nice and shiny!

What is your regime? How did you get your hair to look so silky in your pics? did u blowdry or rollerset?

Thanks so much for all of the compliments, you ladies sure do know how to make a new person feel so welcomed!

My regimen is pretty simple for the most part. I wash my hair once a week. I usually do a pre-poo with any suave or VO5 conditioner mixed with anyone of the following oils EVOO, castor, avocado, or jojoba. I leave that in for about 30-45 mins. After I rinse that out I'll shampoo twice. After the poo, I usually deep condition for another 30-45 mins. Once I rinse out the deep condition, I rollerset my hair on mesh rollers using end papers securing the roller with a hair pin. (For some reason I just can't get the hang of using the magnetic rollers!). During the week I lightly oil my hair to protect my ends and moisturize my hair all over.

cece22 said:
Your hair is beautiful I am liking it! If you relax what are you using?

I've been using Motions mild relaxer for a few years now. I LOVE it!!I relax about every 4 months

64.gif

Your hair looks very pretty and shiny!

Thanks again ladies for all of your kind words. I have stalked some of your albums like crazy for encouragement! All of you ladies have lovely heads of hair.

Back