dstdiva

i posted this in the wrong place, so i'm doing it again!

hello all! i have been hovering around the boards for a few days and have just registered. thanks to silica_girl for referring me here. in the past 3 days, i have ordered PP biotin, bought mango butter and creme shampoo, rollerset my hair for the first time and found a dominican stylist! so thanks for all of the good information that i have found here.

Armyqt

Welcome dtsdiva
. Before you know it, your hair will be swanging...hanging around here.

Country gal

Welcome! You will soon be buying a lot more products. These ladies will turn you into a product junkie. You will get a lot of useful information here. I would suggest saving the important information on a floppy disk.

dstdiva

thanks for the warm welcome! i was so thankful to find this. my hair has always been mid-neck length. after having my son, my hair was healthy and shoulder-length and full. once i stopped breastfeeding (1 year later), it broke off and got really thin. because my stylist went up on her prices ($110 for touch-up!
), i didn't go to her. i was rodding my hair...but without endpapers, using the rollers with the caps attached to the roller with the black rubber tubing, and using undiluted lottabody. stupid, stupid, stupid.
anyway my hair ranges from 3 1/2 (front) to 5 1/2 inches (center back). i'm making a committment to better haircare cuz I WANT LONG HAIR!!! i bought the flexi-rods and i'm going to battle it out with them tonight!!!

dstdiva

you know what? i was always a product junkie, i just didn't know the correct term! you see how easily i went out and bought the other stuff.

leejure

Okay, now you scaring me. I was wondering if my hair will thin out once I stopped breastfeeding my son. I have been BF him for almost 17 months and stopped LAST WEEK.
o And I swear, my hair feels different. How soon after you weaned did you notice your hair thinning? Okay, I am running to the Vitamin shop after work to buy some B5's

BTW...Welcome Soror???

-lee

dstdiva

i stopped right before his first bday and i noticed maybe a month later. 17 months is to be commended!!!

you are all my sisters, but if you're a <font color="red"> DELTA </font>, then you're my soror!

leejure

I am indeed a DELTA!

Yep, went 17 months. Didn't want to go 17 months, but my son just wasn't read to wean. So this past week, I had to put a stop to it. Every night is still a struggle, but it gets easier each night (as you proably know).

I know that it is just my mind, but I was like, Gosh, my hair feels "funny" thinner even. But now that I have weaned my son, I am going to attack a vitamin regimen and I can't wait!

-lee

dstdiva

so, i creme shampooed and deep conditioned this weekend with my elasta stuff and used the lottabody creme wrap and FLEXI-RODDED my hair! it finally worked! i was cute! many thanks to carmella for her wonderfully demonstrative pictures!

koko22

<font color="red"> </font> OO-OOP!!! <font color="black"> </font> Welcome and have fun...You'll learn a lot and it's been great for me. I now know that I'm not the only one mildly obssesed with my hair.

dstdiva

everyone here is great. now i've got more people to chat with all day. at least i get some very good info out of it!!

dstdiva

you know, that's how i felt about it too! but, i don't trust anyone else with my hair...especially since i had jacked it up. so, she just burned up me coming for any washes.

dstdiva

ooo-oop titiansgirl! well, i did a conditioner wash last night and re-rodded my hair using the lottabody creme. can i just say that i LOVE that stuff. i'm all cute today (if i do say so myself)!