Nexxus Biotin Shampoo, Conditioner & Supplement???

Guapaholic

OK.. so after my brief time on the board..I've learned that Biotin, L-Cysteine and quite a few other supplements can be beneficial to hair health.... but I'm wondering:

Have any of you heard of the Nexxus products containing the 2??
If so, have you used it and what's your take on it??

I linked them so you can have a visual:

Nexxus Biotin Shampoo

Nexxus Biotin Creme

Nexxus Cysteine Treatment

They also have a hair food supplement as well!

I'm new and this board has already turned me into a potential PJ.... I dont really want to get anymore, but I can't refrain from wanting to try these products. HELP! :D I hope I didn't start anything! LOL

Last edited:

kookysnkream

Unfortuntately, I have heard nor seen these products...but from takin a peek at those links, they look great!!! I might have to do further research on these! hehehe

PuffyBrown

Guapaholic said:
OK.. so after my brief time on the board..I've learned that Biotin, L-Cysteine and quite a few other supplements can be beneficial to hair health.... but I'm wondering:

Have any of you heard of the Nexxus products containing the 2??
If so, have you used it and what's your take on it??

I linked them so you can have a visual:

Nexxus Biotin Shampoo

Nexxus Biotin Creme

Nexxus Cysteine Treatment

They also have a hair food supplement as well!

I'm new and this board has already turned me into a potential PJ.... I dont really want to get anymore, but I can't refrain from wanting to try these products. HELP! :D I hope I didn't start anything! LOL

I have heard of these products too. The products that you are interested in are from the Nexxus Viatress line. It is designed to treat thinning hair problems. My hair is thick so I love the Nexxus Signature Line. Nexxus also carries two other lines as well. Y Serum and Phyto Organics. I want to try both of these! I hear many ladies on LHCF loving the PO line. I will probally end up trying it myself. :)

baby42

wow they look good:) i like to try the shampoo and the conditioner but i wonder where to buy them?the site dont say:confused:

ravenmerlita

I sometimes use the nexxus vitatress biotin creme. Makes my scalp feel nice and eases dryness without weighing my hair down. I haven't noticed any growth from using it, but I may not have used it consistently enough.

Guapaholic

Thanx... ladies!

Hmm.... debating if I should try them... I want some more feedback on the products tho. So I guess I'll wait.

preciousjewel76

I haven't tried these, but I have tried Jason Naturals Biotin shampoo & conditioner. I haven't used either consistently, but they do a good job of cleansing and moisturizing my hair. They also have a nice peppermint fragrance and make my scalp feel tingly (in a good way). I'm sure that with consistent use, I might notice a difference, but for now, I'll stick to taking my biotin internally as opposed to putting it in my hair products. It just seems like it would be more effective that way, IMO.

Guapaholic

Yes... you have a point.. (I take it internally as well). Cant do TOO much of a good thing, right?

preciousjewel76 said:
I haven't tried these, but I have tried Jason Naturals Biotin shampoo & conditioner. I haven't used either consistently, but they do a good job of cleansing and moisturizing my hair. They also have a nice peppermint fragrance and make my scalp feel tingly (in a good way). I'm sure that with consistent use, I might notice a difference, but for now, I'll stick to taking my biotin internally as opposed to putting it in my hair products. It just seems like it would be more effective that way, IMO.