Nexxus On Sale at Wal Mart Salon

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I dont know if this has been posted already, but the wal mart beauty salon has Nexxus products on sale for twenty five dollars. Let me explain, they have the one liter bottles of Botanoil shampoo with a one liter bottle of keraphix both for only $25.00, they also have the one liter bottle of Humectress with a one liter bottle of the Therappe shampoo for $25.00 also. They have other products by nexxus also but these four were the only ones I use. Its a very good deal because back in march, I paid $32.00 for a one liter bottle of humectress and $18.00 for a 450ml bottle of keraphix. The sale ends on june 30th so if you love nexxus products as much as I do, hurry out and grab some. I'm buying more before the sale is over.

DatJerseyDyme

Thanks for the heads up! I've been wanting to try the Botanoil Shampoo BUT I still have my Liter of Therappe from last year's BOGO sale at Trade Secret.

OnceUponAtime

Wait a minute!!!!
Your WalMarts have salons?!?! Salons with Nexxus?!?!

Nikki319

I saw that sale today! Yeah my Walmart has a salon,and a nail salon,bank,vision center and Eye doctors,and McDonalds...stupid Walmart,I go in for a printer cartridge and come out with $100 worth of stuff I don't need...

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
OnceUponAtime said:
Wait a minute!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Just the WalMart Superstores - the ones with a grocery store inside.

mspretty

OOh thanks for the heads up I usually use the generic(Humectress and Therappe) but I have been wanting to try to real thing so I can see if they really are the same.

candibaby

[ QUOTE ]
OnceUponAtime said:
Wait a minute!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Neroli

Gurl, you are the BOMB! I just pickup up the "therappe/humectress" 1 liter combo for $25.00!!! AHHHHHHH I LOVE this board!! I have just about 1 more treatment of humectress left and have been looking for a sale (1 liter refill of humectress runs about $32.00 and therappe runs about $18) This is a $50.00 dollar purchase for $25 -- I mean this is a 50 percent savings!! My wallet (and hair) are signing with ecstasy .. . . .

Leslie_C

now Im pi$$ed that I paid about that for regular sized bottles of Nexxus Therappe and Humectress not too long ago! Im thinking of getting the botanoil and keraphix though bc Ive been wanted to buy those for a while and thats a good deal. the summer PJ challenge doesnt start till July 4th, right? lol.

This is a great deal! I havent heard anyone say they disliked nexxus products, and when I used them for the first time my hair said "woooow!" Its really an exceptional line. I would recommend it to any 4a/4b ladies!

Neroli

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
dang, i only want the conditioners.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, me too. Since I do conditioner only washes now, I rarely use my beloved therappe and there's still a half bottle left. Sooo with this purchase today, I've got 'poo for like another 2 years. It's still an excellent buy because the humectress by itself is normally $32, so even without the 'poo this is still a $7.00 savings, the 'poo is just bonus for me . . .

Kaprice

You mean $25 for both!!! I paid $54 for Keraphix and Botanoil shampoo.. I just feel like

Thank you so much! I'll ckeck them out..

Neroli

[ QUOTE ]
Kaprice said:
You mean $25 for both!!! I paid $54 for Keraphix and Botanoil shampoo.. I just feel like

Thank you so much! I'll ckeck them out..

[/ QUOTE ]

YES, $25 for both!! That's why I'm freaking out!! You're soooo welcome but the thanks really should go to Ladydee, who started this thread, which I read this morning, which motivated me to call my local wal-mart supercenter, who confirmed that they had the sale, which motivated me to RUN over there on my lunch hour, and the rest you know. . . .

Thanks Ladydee . . .

BlkHoneyLuv2U

You are all very welcome, I was in wal marts again today, and asked again when the sale would end and was told this time that it would end when they ran out of the products. I hope this is true because I want another liter of Humectress. I use it as a weekly conditioner on shampoo day and as a leave in three times a week. So I gotta get another one.. gotta get it, gotta get it gotta gotta
, I'm a greedy lil PJ

Tene

Gosh they would have a sale when I'm broke. I could've saved the money I spent on nexxus at trade secret and used it at walmart.