nexxuss emergencee & hair color

kitten73

ladies I need some advice. I just took out my weave and I would like to do a protein treatment (emergencee) and color my hair (semi perm colr that is safe after relaxer on same day). which should I do first? I am getting my hair weaved again tomorrow so I need to do both today. your input is greatly appreciated.

Honestly, I just did it and I wouldn't recommended it. Both processes are very drying and can lead to tangling. I would do the emergencee and wait on the color. That's just my opinion.

Honestly, I just did it and I wouldn't recommended it. Both processes are very drying and can lead to tangling. I would do the emergencee and wait on the color. That's just my opinion.

oh no really, even if I moisturize with humectress right after the emerg then maybe follow with ors replenishing, do you think that might help to balance & bring back moisture? iam thinking now I won't do the whole head since I am getting a full head weave. I can do the color ony on the little bit of leave out around edges an din the crown. thaks for responding.

I don't think you want to moisturize with humectress and ors replenish ,becuase the conditioner will coat the hair and restrict the absorption of the the color.

oh no really, even if I moisturize with humectress right after the emerg then maybe follow with ors replenishing, do you think that might help to balance & bring back moisture? iam thinking now I won't do the whole head since I am getting a full head weave. I can do the color ony on the little bit of leave out around edges an din the crown. thaks for responding.

Back