NG pics - just thought I'd share - 13 weeks post

ellehair

I'm 13 weeks post as of yesterday and plan on stretching 4 more weeks.. I think I got some good NG being that my hair grows at a snails pace, lol I've been using MN religiously every other day for the last 2.5 weeks.. Im hoping to see some more serious growth in the next 4 weeks

Just thought i's share some pics I took a few minutes ago:grin:

Attachments

• fewpics1 004.jpg
    fewpics1 004.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 160
  • fewpics1 003.jpg
    fewpics1 003.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 158
U used MN right? How did you use it? Like a mixture or straight and whih brand? Congrats on the new growth!!!!

U used MN right? How did you use it? Like a mixture or straight and whih brand? Congrats on the new growth!!!!

Thanks Nupenap!

I'm am using the walmart brand equate straight to the scalp every other day. Its 4 dollars for the tube.

Sweet i've been wanting to try it out but my pj self is already using bt every other day and lenzi's about once or twice a week.... Lol I might just use that on my nape and edges as a test area!!!! Thanks!!!

Wow, that new growth is looking good. Keep it up. I'm sure you are going to be excited to see your progress your next relaxer.

when you use the mn do you section your hair and apply it to the sections? do you use a applicator bottle? i been using mn but every since i took out my braids its been harder to apply...

Wow, that new growth is looking good. Keep it up. I'm sure you are going to be excited to see your progress your next relaxer.

Thanks!! its so different seeing it in pictures as opposed to feeling it. Your really like wow, it is growing.. Im itching to relax like a fiend! but i'm gonna hold out only 4 weeks to go!:grin::grin:

when you use the mn do you section your hair and apply it to the sections? do you use a applicator bottle? i been using mn but every since i took out my braids its been harder to apply...

Yes I section the hair and apply it that way.. I moisturize the NG 1st with cantu shea and that makes it easier to apply:yep:.. I also just braided my hair back into 7 cornrows and I also apply that way when i'm in braids.

That's some good growth. Keep up the good work!:clap: You're making me want to start back on MN again.

Oooh, that's some yummy ng, sis! Congrats!
Your relax day will make you proud of your hair journey!!

That is some great growth! I wish I had the patience and guts to stretch until 17 weeks or even 13 weeks but making it to 10 is a challenge for me. I've been using MN every other day to since my last relaxer and the new growth is vicious. I've got 2 more weeks to go until I relax, right now I'm just focusing on keeping my hair strong and moisturized and very little manipulation.

That's some good growth. Keep up the good work!:clap: You're making me want to start back on MN again.

Thanks Platinum! Doll-baby actually got me back on the MN hard when i saw her growth after a few weeks which was amazing! you better get to walmart girlie!

Oooh, that's some yummy ng, sis! Congrats!
Your relax day will make you proud of your hair journey!!

Hey CARIBGIRL - 1 of my 1st hairspirations! To hear that from you, i think i finally may have gotten it right, lol

I cant wait til relax day.. it seems so far away:ohwell:

That is some great growth! I wish I had the patience and guts to stretch until 17 weeks or even 13 weeks but making it to 10 is a challenge for me. I've been using MN every other day to since my last relaxer and the new growth is vicious. I've got 2 more weeks to go until I relax, right now I'm just focusing on keeping my hair strong and moisturized and very little manipulation.

Doll-Baby - THANK YOU!! you got me started back on MN.. Girl that could be the best post ever because I am seeing such a difference. I think relaxing 3x's a year will be good for giving my hair from the chemicals but i will see how it goes for the next month:yep:

Doll-Baby - THANK YOU!! you got me started back on MN.. Girl that could be the best post ever because I am seeing such a difference. I think relaxing 3x's a year will be good for giving my hair from the chemicals but i will see how it goes for the next month:yep:

Awww shucks :blush: glad I could help! :grin:

Keep up the good work !

Back