Nice Leave-In (recommendation)

seeminglysweet

Today I bought Elasta QP H-Two Leave-in Moisture Sealing Conditioner.

It gave me great slip and detangling was a breeze, which is always the hardest part of my wash routine.

Just wanted to recommend this since we are always on the hunt for the perfect leave-in. This one may be yours.:p

Oh yea, it was $3.99

HoneyDew

DO you think is is enough for moisturizing?

Head's Up posted this thread: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=118048

She uses that but says that her hair is breaking. I suggested more moisture. If this product is good for moisture maybe her problem is something else.

Personally I have to use a liquid on like this to give me more slip on towel dried hair before I can use my creamy leave in. I use Fermodyl 619 right now, but I may have to try this Elasta one when I run out.

seeminglysweet

HoneyDew said:

Head's Up posted this thread: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=118048

She uses that but says that her hair is breaking. I suggested more moisture. If this product is good for moisture maybe her problem is something else.

Personally I have to use a liquid on like this to give me more slip on towel dried hair before I can use my creamy leave in. I use Fermodyl 619 right now, but I may have to try this Elasta one when I run out.

I will have to wait until my hair is dry tomorrow to truely determine just how moisturizing it is, but just from a detangling standpoint I think it is moisturizing enough for that purpose.

I think the issue to the OP of the link may be too much protein. But if you like Fermodyl I think you will like the Elasta, my stylist uses Fermodyl so I can honestly compare the two.

HoneyDew

seeminglysweet said:
I will have to wait until my hair is dry tomorrow to truely determine just how moisturizing it is, but just from a detangling standpoint I think it is moisturizing enough for that purpose.

I think the issue to the OP of the link may be too much protein. But if you like Fermodyl I think you will like the Elasta, my stylist uses Fermodyl so I can honestly compare the two.

I will ahve to try that. I get tired or ordering the Fermodyl all the time. It is cheaper for me to order a dozen of them but it becomes a pain.

SouthernJewel

exceeding expectations...
seeminglysweet said:

It gave me great slip and detangling was a breeze, which is always the hardest part of my wash routine.

Just wanted to recommend this since we are always on the hunt for the perfect leave-in. This one may be yours.:p

Oh yea, it was $3.99

Seemingly, I dont know about slip...but it works wonders as a hair deodorizer. ESPECIALLY after using MTG!I also "mist" my bun with to keep it moisturized.

divinefavor

I used to use this when I first started my hair journey in March '05. I think it worked great for me. But, I can't remember what made me stop using it. I think PJism got a hold of me and I started using other things. :lol:

seeminglysweet

divinefavor said:
I used to use this when I first started my hair journey in March '05. I think it worked great for me. But, I can't remember what made me stop using it. I think PJism got a hold of me and I started using other things. :lol:

Ain't that the truth. I told my SO that I needed to find a new leave-in spray and he goes "why don't you just use what you have been using" and I really didn't have a good answer :perplexed

Head's up!

Hi there, i choose the Elasta QP H-Two Leave-in Moisture Sealing Conditioner because there is very little to no oil in it, and as you know I'm currently having issues with oil and grease.

I'm taking yours and HoneyDew's advice and reducing the protein leave-in's, and doing a deep moisturizing con. each week.

As for the elasta, I'm now spraying it on my hands then smoothing it through my dry hair, with no problems or reverting, my hair is soft and silky so fingers crossed, i wouldn't need to worry about adding oil any more, since it seems, like my hair just don't like it or want it.

Thanks again for replying to my thread.

[URL="http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB"]http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxdm824YYGB[/URL]

BrooklynSouth

seeminglysweet said:

Oh yea, it was $3.99

I discovered it last month and it is a keeper. I use it along with SURGE 14 {thrice a day}, Tresseme detangling leave in plus I tend to layer my moisturizers {SE, Motions CPR, whatever I'm feeling} then seal with SURGE LOTION MOTION#9 and/or other oils. I like the effect, my hair buns and frenchies look glossy and well kept all day {the secret glancers:cool: confirm this}. I am beyond analyzing which does what as long as I have no hardness. I just look for the total hair effect now.

Brownie518

HoneyDew said:

:eek: I can't believe you are thinking of straying from Fermodyl!!!!!!