Nioxin's Bionutrients Shampoo - HELP

kedra70

Nioxin\'s Bionutrients Shampoo - HELP

Hey ladies!

I need some ideas. I just started using this shampoo, because I'm thinning in the front/around the edges. I just find this shampoo to be very drying. Do any of you have recommendations for another shampoo that I could use for growth/thinning areas? If so, what success have you had with it?

Thanks,
Kedra

Re: Nioxin\'s Bionutrients Shampoo - HELP

i work at ulta and we sell nixon and i have seen this happen alot. r u thinning because surgery or medication or anything, because that is what nixon is really for. like extreme measures u can't really control. why do u think your hair is thinning? first i would recommend vitamins to promote growth. many women of this board take vitamins along with myself. ultanourishair from gnc is good. hope some of this helps.

No, I'm healthy - it's probably a case of relaxer left on too long in some areas. I take a good multi vitamin, so I don't think I need a new brand...

Thanks Atlantatiffany,

Kedra

ORS Uplifting Shampoo grows my hair like wonders. I don't know whether its the horsetail, nettle or juniper in the shampoo, but it really thickens my hair. The only thing is that it can also be quite dring. I would recommend using Cream of Nature after you apply the ORS Shampoo or use a good conditioner.

kedra ... are you using the kind of nioxin for your hair? ... they have shampoo for chemically treated hair and one for non-chemically treated hair. i have used nioxin for about 2 years now and i did notice the problem with the dryness but after about a week of using it the dryness problem went away. i also use their moisture and strength conditioner as well which helps with the moisture as well. hth.

I have used the Nioxin Bionutrient Shampoo,Scalp Therapy
when I first started growing back my hairline and bald spots.
I think using the Nioxin Structure and Strength after the shampoo will give your hair more moisture.
The Nioxin Follice Booster gave me the best result filling my hair back in whether I use Nioxin shampoo or another shampoo.
I was glad to have dry hair than NO HAIR.

I used this 2 years ago and loved it. I always did a pre shampoo condition with Dark and Lovely Dry hair healer before hand though, so I never experienced any dryness.

Back