Njoi Creations review...

curlycrocheter

I've been browsing on Etsy lately and took the plunge and purchased some stuff. I got some hair clips, silk scrunchies a few combs and I purchased 2 items from Njoi Creations.

I purchased her Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo Bar.....I used it and I didn't really like it, but that's because I've never used a shampoo bar before. I'm still getting the hang of it. So I'll report back on that one.

But her Sweet Coconut Hair Pomade :love4::love4::love4::love4: OMG! I used it after I flat ironed using my Maxiglide....pure hair heaven!! It keeps my ends sooooooo soft and silky feeling! And the smell is to die for!! I open the jar just to smell it sometimes.

This will definitely be a staple product for me. A little goes a loooong way, just a dab on my ends before I put it in a bun and my hair stays soft, silky, shiney and smells divine! I've found my alternative to grease and I ain't looking back lol!

makeupvixen

I purchase from her all the time. I have the ACV poo bar and I cut it in half. I only need the one half and it can last me a year. After I cleanse with it to cut the build up I shampoo as normal. I treat it like a pre treatment to cut the gunk from my hair.

I also have her coconut poo bar but Haven't tried it yet, I found another Etsy lady that made a Marshmallow Root Poo Bar and I'm so in love with it. They take me months to go through just one bar.

The hair pomade I tried is ok, but I'm a natural girl so I don't have much need for it at the moment. I did try her hair creams and they are ok.

I just buy my bars from her at the moment, they are great for me.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I love Njoi ! I love the customer service and I love her products:yep:.

Recently I've purchased:

The Sweet Coconut Pomade w/Acai Berry
The Coconut Butter Deep Conditioner
The Ayvurdec (sp) Hair Butter
The Herbal Hair Spritz
The Hair Milk Spritz
The Herbal Hairdressing