Nominations for feature of the month?

Lucia

I don't know how we do this, but here goes, anybody, mods?
I'd like to nominate Velevet-beautiful thick natural curls
and Caramela-healthy and long relaxed hair.

The mods have consented to nominations? Just wondering because there was a thread a while back about possibly voting on FOTM every month and that idea was nixed.

The mods also said that they had enough people under consideration to last for the next 3 or 4 years!:eek:

Dsylla,Sylver 2, Candy C I dont know if these ladies are already featured but they have been inspirations for me. :)I'm sure they're alot of others but I probably just missed the albums.

Last edited:
MizAvalon said:
The mods have consented to nominations? Just wondering because there was a thread a while back about possibly voting on FOTM every month and that idea was nixed.

The mods also said that they had enough people under consideration to last for the next 3 or 4 years!:eek:

Really, I didn't know that, oh well I guess this stops here....:ohwell:
thanks for the info

Ayeshia said:
Caramela was FOTM in 02'....goes to show how long this forum has been around :lol:
Yeah but her hair's grown by feet, literrally
Velvet I don't think has been FOTM

hmm so they do nominate features twice? thats why I said she was FOTM before in case those who were not members 4 years back were wondering why she was not.

I would nominate Marcherieamour, she hasn't been FOTM yet has she? Her hair is absolutely gorgeous and she is such a genuinely nice person too. She is always ready to offer advice and be a blessing to others including newbies like me. :D

I don't know if she's been feature of the month, but I vote for MaCherie. Not only does she have a beautiful head of hair and styles that seem quite versatile (and I've learned a lot) but she's got a positive attitude - haha, even when some of us don't want to hear it, she tries to keep things with the glass full.

But now that I"ve typed that - I think the voting should be a private thing. I'd hate for FOTM to turn into a popularity contest, unintentionally of course. And I'd hate for the ladies who've worked hard - for them to feel as though no one notices their work.

Umm...as others have posted I don't really know how this goes but...BlackCardinal. Her hair is ridiculoulsy gorgeous...every time I see her album I have to work to OPPRESS "the hater." Whoever does get the nod...go 'head girl.

Priestess said:
I would nominate Marcherieamour, she hasn't been FOTM yet has she? Her hair is absolutely gorgeous and she is such a genuinely nice person too. She is always ready to offer advice and be a blessing to others including newbies like me. :D

cmw45 said:
Umm...as others have posted I don't really know how this goes but...BlackCardinal. Her hair is ridiculoulsy gorgeous...every time I see her album I have to work to OPPRESS "the hater." Whoever does get the nod...go 'head girl.

I agree with both of you:yep:!

ETA: Has Isis ever been FOTM? Her hair is beautiful also.

Last edited:
Back