I want to be a feature of the month

S

Salliquay

I know this might sound a little conceited but I think what also drives me to have long healthy hair is not because it's just beautiful but also because ummmm........................

I want to be a feature of the month. okay there I said it!

Does anyone else have the same goal!

Cowgirl

Continue to absorb the knowledge of these wonderful ladies and I'm sure you will meet your goal of FOTM.

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nope, all I want is growth. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/up.gif

Michelle79

My main goal right now is to achieve healthy & lengthy hair. After I do that I wouldn't mind being a feature of the month.

Nay

When I first joined LHCF, I thought how cool it was that they featured people. In my own mind, I kind of wanted to be featured one day. Well, lo and behold, one day I got that magical e-mail from the mods asking if I'd be interested in a feature spot!!! Oh, happy day /images/graemlins/smile.gif

So, no Salliquay, it's not conceited on your part. I had that same secret desire.

Just keep participating on the boards, and maybe before long, we will all be congratulating YOU!

ubavka123

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup! Me too. Having longer, more beautiful hair is validation in and of itself. I don't need to be FOTM! But that being said, ahem, if I am ever considered many years down the road, I will not refuse! LOL!!! You'll get there Salliquay! Nothing wrong with having a prize to keep your eyes on and keep you focused! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I think that is a fabulous goal! My hair is improving but I have a way to go before I could ever have hair that 'exemplified' what LHCF is about. I hope to see you as a FOTM sometime in the near future!

candibaby

[ QUOTE ]
My main goal right now is to achieve healthy & lengthy hair. After I do that I wouldn't mind being a feature of the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, but i have to get a digital camera first! lol

VelvetRain

I really could care less. That is not my goal at all. OT Wildflower I love the new updated pictures. Your hair looks so healthy and is growing like mad.

skegeesmb

I don't know. I admit I wanted to be a feature of the month because everybody posted had hair that I would love to have. I think most FOM's are exactly aligned to what the goals of the site are.

I love all of the features, the naturals and the straightened!

Imagine people telling you your hair is what they want to achieve, they want to do what you are doing to your hair. For me I was happy. I mean I'm doing something right and my hair is happy and growing. I don't think its being conceited in those terms.

laketta

I want to be but not unitl at least June of next year. I should be at brastra or beyond by then /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jenai

Yeah, totally understand, Salliquay. I don't care if strangers like my hair or not, I just want to be a FOTM! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

hiza

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here!

hiza...

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
When I first joined LHCF, I thought how cool it was that they featured people. In my own mind, I kind of wanted to be featured one day. Well, lo and behold, one day I got that magical e-mail from the mods asking if I'd be interested in a feature spot!!! Oh, happy day /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here!! /images/graemlins/spinning.gif It's quite an honor, so yep, I certainly understand where you're coming from!!! It definitely makes you feel like you've "arrived" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ayeshia

Its not really a main concern of mines to be FOTm,It would be an honor though. But I have a long time to go anyway before Im even considered, Im not even shoulder length yet. In due time...

godzooki

I dream of being feature of the month because it will mean that I've achieved all of my goals. To have a beautiful healthy head of long hair and knowing it's not just me who thinks so. Give me another 2 yrs or so...

itismehmmkay

[ QUOTE ]
I dream of being feature of the month because it will mean that I've achieved all of my goals. To have a beautiful healthy head of long hair and knowing it's not just me who thinks so. Give me another 2 yrs or so...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm going to say 2 yrs for me too instead of 1. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Healthb4Length

My main goal is to prove to others that Black women can have beautiful long hair too, growth for myself and being a FOTM would be icing on the cake!

dannie

It would be nice but just knowing that I'm pretty much in control of my hair is good enough for me.

Lorraine

Oh FOTM would be great but gosh, can I please get to my goal someday? I am growing impatient over here! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tracy

Conceit! Never! And now the mods have a whole thread full of people they KNOW are interested. I wanted to be FOTM before I got asked as well. I was honored, actually. /images/graemlins/smile.gif