Non-Christians on 700 Club?

brg240

So last week my mom showed me this Mormon lady being interviewed on the 700 Club. Her name is Mia Love(she's a tea party darling) (I'm pretty sure she spoke at the Republican National Convention this week)
082812_aehq_mia2_640.jpg

I was a bit suriprised to see her on there. I haven't really watched the 700 club in years so I don't know if this is normal or not. Does the 700 Club generally do pieces on people that aren't Christians? I mean I may have seen someone that wasn't a Christian interviewed on their news section in the past (maybe) but this wasn't on the news section.

I don't think they mentioned in the interview that she was a Mormon, she just mentioned something about her strong faith influenced her morals/values. And she didn't believe in taking hand outs but in hard work.

**Not that I think there is anything wrong with doing pieces on people that aren't Christians, I just think the venue is a little strange.

Mormons say they are Christians. The official title of their sect is the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter Day Saints.

Mormons profess Christianity.

http://www.lds.org/?lang=eng

Fine, non protestant Christians. I find it very odd that they have non-protestant Christians on the 700 Club. Since they definetly do not believe or agree with Mormanism. They've never seen Mormons as a branch of Christianity. Main tenets of the their belief are in conflict with their own.

Fine, non protestant Christians. I find it very odd that they have non-protestant Christians on the 700 Club. Since they definetly do not believe or agree with Mormanism. They've never seen Mormons as a branch of Christianity. Main tenets of the their belief are in conflict with their own.
I agree with you...very odd indeed:scratchch

But Christians nonetheless...

It honestly doesn't surprise me at all that the 700 Club is now including them, even if they hadn't before though.

Mormons are NOT Christians, but they are a cult! Some erroneous beliefs are that Jesus and Satan are brothers and that God has a wife....these are not Christian doctrines. :nono:

The 700 club is wrong, flat out. Thats why I avoid that show as well as many other christian shows. If I watch, I try to measure what is said against scripture

A great article to read:

Christian Research Institute

Another resource that I have utilized in the past few years, because this subject fascinated me was Heart of the Matter, which is hosted by Shawn McCraney, who is an ex Mormon. He has extensive information in regards to Mormonism. He was high ranking in the organization and got out. He wrote the book "born again Mormon"

When you see this information, you will see how much this cults belief system is diametrically apposed to Biblical Christianity

@OP...I find it odd black people weren't fit to be Mormons decades ago...now they are. The "I'm black and I'm a Mormon" adverts are annoying... lol

Mormons are NOT Christians, but they are a cult! Some erroneous beliefs are that Jesus and Satan are brothers and that God has a wife....these are not Christian doctrines. :nono:

The 700 club is wrong, flat out. Thats why I avoid that show as well as many other christian shows. If I watch, I try to measure what is said against scripture

A great article to read:

Christian Research Institute

Another resource that I have utilized in the past few years, because this subject fascinated me was Heart of the Matter, which is hosted by Shawn McCraney, who is an ex Mormon. He has extensive information in regards to Mormonism. He was high ranking in the organization and got out. He wrote the book "born again Mormon"

When you see this information, you will see how much this cults belief system is diametrically apposed to Biblical Christianity
I just posted about him in another thread....the man speaks the truth!

Back