Nov 6,7,8 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-Poo: HOT with Tropic Isle Red Pimento Oil on scalp & Bask Beauty Apple Sorghum Syrup on ends
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Protein Treat/DC: Mission Condition Hair Caramel Treatment mixed in with Obia Naturals Babassu Deep Conditioner
Post-Wash: ST Wrappers Delight Kink Drink, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls Leave In, MHC Buttery Soy Hair Creme, Mission Condition HempAde on edges

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Exfoliate w/Kiehl's Deep Micro Treatment
Cleanse w/VO5 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner
Brown Butter Beauty Babbasu DC'er (under dryer 20 minutes)
Steam with: Fleurtzy's Deep Treatment (40-60 minutes)
Apply Leave-in (including Blow Dry Crème)
Blow Dry
After Drying - either MHC Buttery Soy or Naturalista Juicy

GGsKin

At some point I will take off my wig and baggy. My cane rows are pretty fresh from last week so I will just reapply my wig (which is a mission itself since I decided to bond it to my head with spirit gum):).

curlyTisME

Fresh blowout apt in the morning. Can't wait for this upcoming wash and deep conditioning session.

I will pin curl nightly and apply only a light serum when the humidity attacks.

Sidebar: I hope all the rain and mist in NC goes away soon!

JJamiah

I just washed my hair with Wen Pomegranate and am Deep Conditioning with Dudley's Hair rebuilder, ORS Conditioning Pak and Vitamin E oil. :) I will be under this steam cap for 1 hour... rinse and I am putting it up in a Puff cuff.. if it is still really wet I am capping the tip and putting it up over night.. I got very little shedding tonight. HELLO.. a sister is so happy. I don't care if it stays one length just please don't shed like the dickens... LOL

Rozlewis

Time to clarify and do a protein treatment. Here is the run down:

Exfoliate scalp: Alterna Scalp Exfoliator
Pre-Poo: Saturate hair in oil and sit under conditioning cap for 20 mins.
Clarify: Redken Cleaning Cream
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Protein Treat: Komaza Care Protein Strengthener for 20 mins
DC: Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root DC over coffee under heat or steam
Post Treat: Tea / Conditioner
Leave-ins: Aphogee / Annabelles / Giovanni Direct
Dry: Under turbie twist for 45 mins and detangle
Moisturize: Ends Hydration/oil/hair butter/twisting butter
Style: Twist

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
  • Acv Treatment for my scalp
  • Shampoo with Creamy Aloe from ORS
  • Condition with Joico K-Pac
  • Aphogee 2-Step treatment
  • Deep condition with Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm and Natural Cinnamon
  • Blow-dry on warm
  • Flat-iron on 300-325
I neglected my poor hair all last week so I have some catching up to do lol

imaginary

My scalp felt a little sore from product build-up, but I just don't feel comfortable using the Nioxin so soon after the last treatment. I'm holding out for a Komaza sale.

Scalp treatment: massaged neem and tea tree oil into my scalp
Detangle: using horsetail oil
I was planning to shampoo, but I was too tired so
Hendigo: Mountain Rose Herbs Medium Brown Henna
Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Protein: Aphogee Curlific texture treatment
DC: glycerin, shea butter and castor oil layered under superfruit dc
Leave-ins: avj, giovanni direct leave-in, shea butter and lottabody moisturise me milk

Then I applied the cwk root plates only and twisted my hair into large twists and went to bed. These actually were ok for me to sleep in, so next time ill try with rollers of some sort.

Last edited:

JustJade

I currently have ORS replenishing pak in my hair, sat under the dryer for about 30 minutes and I'm looking at Aphogee pro vitamin leave in, green tea and keratin restructurizer, ORS olive oil incredibly rich moisturizing lotion and Garnier pure clean gel staring back at me from my bathroom counter. Haha I'm not sure what exactly I want to do to my hair, but I do not want this humidity affecting it so much. I want to do another curlformers set for church tomorrow, but humidity already messed up one set this week! :pyro:

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Last night:
I prepooed and detangled with ITDF Intense Moisture Creme and Avocado Oil.

Today:
Cleanse scalp with Neutrogena T/Sal shampoo,let sit a few minutes.
Rinse hair and use SM Deep Cleansing Poo on length
DC under dryer with GVP Conditioning Balm
Rinse. Trying GVP the Detangler as a leave in. Sitting under heat cap for best absorption.
Style

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

I got a much needed trim at the salon today. My crown had to get taken off about an inch so it's a little shorter than the rest. It hasn't bothered me yet because it's not that drastic but I knew that the color needed to be cut off. There is a tiny bit left. No more color for me.

Anyhow, even though my hair was washed, conditioned, etc., I don't like the TGIN she put on my hair. I'm going to cowash tomorrow and put in twists for the week using Sarenzo's Twist Cream and Joico Reconstuctor Spray.

Oh, I'm going to cowash with Pantene Cowash.

December I'm installing Marley Twists. My six month play period is coming to an end. :lol:

Last edited: