Nov 6,7,8 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Actually since I have the house to myself for a while, I will:
Prepoo: HQS Strawberry Coconut Lime Oil
Shampoo: SD Go Moist
Protein: Komaza Protein Treatment
Leave in/Moisturizer: APB Pearberry Refresher Spray
Moisturizer: Jakeala Nappy Butter in Peach Bellini
Seal: APB Olive Oats Oil in Cherry and APB Pearberry Butta to twist.

JustJade

Ended up flat ironing because I was going through my hair basket and found Chi infra shampoo and treatment that I forgot I bought! Confessions of a product junkie.

Anyway, I bought myself a Karmin G3 flat Iron last month, and usually only straighten for trims, but I wanted to test the Chi and need something to keep my hands out of my hair. After flat ironing, I used Curlformers just on the ends with a little whipped shea butter, JC nourish and shine, and sat under the hooded bonnet dryer for 30 minutes to warm the curl. Just rubbed some chi silk infusion after taking the Curlformers out. Pinned them up, satin scarf, satin bonnet, bed.

I am in love with my hair, the comb and chase method, and the great products. Planning on having a straight haired week! We'll see... This humidity and my hair aren't friends. Hoping all the product in my hair and the Aveda brilliant anti humectant pomade will keep it pretty tamed!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 16

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
@JustJade Beautiful!

As far as my weekend plans....

Some time today, I'll take down my 4 braids from last wash day.

Moisturize with watered down Camille Rose Moisture Milk. Finger detangle and remove shed hair.

Apply Cantu Shea butter repair cream. Put it back in 4 braids...just in different positions. Perm rods on the ends until the curl set. Take the braids down Wends or Thursday and rock a braidout until my real wash day.

myronnie

I ended up not washing last week! This week I'm taking some time out for some TLC. I've been bunning it for a week.
This morning I detangled with Herbal Essences butter conditoner/ Camille rose algae renew
Next I will:
Shampoo : keracare detangling
Protein: Curl junkie repair me (30 mins)
Moisture: Silk Dreams Avocado (2h)
Twist with Annabelles leave in , oyin hair dew , annabelle ayurvedic cream, annabelles body butta

On a side note, idk what I'll do for black friday. Time is flying by

lovelycurls

Took out my braids after 3months...missed my hair
* Prepoo overnite: Aubrey organics blue green algae conditioning mask
* Clarify/Cleanse : Shea Moisture JBCO shampoo
* Condition: SD avocado pudding mixed with SM anti breakage masque
* Moisturize: TMN aunt cookie moisture cream OR NG sweet plantain leave in conditioner
* Trim ends
* Massage scalp with HH jar of joe
* Chunky twist to air dry
* Seal ends with grapeseed oil
* Style - mid sized twists

CluelessJL

I'm being horribly indecisive. Overnight treatment? Oil scalp? Normal shampoo or exfoliate? Good DCs or use up some old ones?? Air dry or blow dry???

Urgh.

JerriBlank

I neeeed that Mielle DC!!!

Anyways, I oiled my scalp with some Kinky Curly Perfectly Polished, with shea and peppermint oils added. Did 4 minutes of inversion. Then moisturized heavily with some Oyin hair Dew. Now doing a homegrown steam treatment. Normally, I do this with a DC, but my hair is so dry that I'll do it a few more times this week. Hopefully that helps to get my moisture game back on track.

MilkChocolateOne

I detangled my dry hair with Bekura Apple & Sorghum Supple Syrup

I washed with Mizani True textures curl balance shampoo

I deep conditioned with Joico Kpak Intense Hydrator

I applied Joico Smoothing Balm followed by Kenra shine Serum

I blow dried with my Rusk speed freak blow dryer

I flat ironed with my Sedu Revolution

ms.blue

Prepoo: Castor oil and kukui nut oil mix.
Shampoo: Amla legend shampoo with my shampoo brush/massager 2x.
Deep conditioner: Redken all soft deep treatment
Leave in/moisturizer: Redken anti snap, QB BRBC and sealed with castor oil and kukui oil mix

greenandchic

Friday
Prepoo: I prepooed my hair with my cheap Whole Foods brand conditioner before going into the sauna.
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo x2
Conditioner: DCed with Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm
LOC: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk, Garnier Fructis Serum, CON Argan Oil Pudding Perfection.