November 18,19,20...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

Moisturizing with BB Oil Moisturizer with castor oil daily.

On Sunday, I will be washing my hair with AO GPB shampoo, protein deep conditioning with a little bit of left-over Mizani Renew Strength Reconstructing Gelee mixed with ION Reconstructor Treatment.

I will follow it with some Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizing Conditioner and EVCO. I may use my hair steamer since I haven't used it in ages.

I kept it really simple dis weekend..not to mention my steamer stop working last weekend.. :-/ Yes I'm devastated.... But glad I brought a cheap one first, I really like it so I'm ready for the big nice one now the only problem is I'm overseas so I gotta wait til I go back to the states to buy a new one. :-(

So last night I shampooed with Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo (new formula), DC with HV cocasta oil and CON Chamomile and Comfrey conditioner under my heat cap for 35 mins, washed and applied AO GBP conditioner and let sit for a few minutes then rinsed. Used the new Garnier Fructis sleek and shine conditioner as leave-in. Let air dry, getting ready to unbraid and style for the week now.

*Well I'm Pre-poo DC'ing now w/Praital Silkworm
*Shampooing with Aphoghee
*Aphoghee 2 step treatment
*DC'ing Humectress or Alter Ego
*Trim 1/2"
*Apply Aphoghee leave-in, Redken Anti-snap, a dab of Coconut Oil and Argan Oil then roller or flexi-set

Sent from my Zio

Prepoo Oil mix and SM purification mask
Shampoo SM moisture retention
Condition Jasmine's shea rinse
Oil rinse Hemp,EVOO& EVCO
DC CJ deep fix
M&S CJ smoothing lotion & enso's serum
Style oyin's shine and define

This feels like so much work and I'm waaaayyy overdue but if I breakdown this is the plan...

Wash - silk dreams whip my hair
DC - with either mj super sweetback, av ashli, or sm deep moisture
Leave-in/moisturize - oyin dew
Braidout - db madagascar vanilla styling cream or kbb creamylicious
Seal - silk dreams nourish oil

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Last night I:

-washed with Shea Moisture Curl & Shine Shampoo
-DCed for 30 minutes with Pantene Time Renewal Mask and Pantene Breakage Defense Mask (I ran out of Time Renewal halfway through, so I used Breakage Defense on the other half of my hair)
-applied Tresemme Moisture Rich Conditioner and Silk Elements Liquid Styling Gel, twisted my hair

Still air drying this morning.

Today or tomorrow I'll do a twistout.

<3 i'll be going home in a couple of days, and I'm looking forward to Monique doing my hair! YES!

But this weekend, right now I'm in a top knot, and it's likely to stay this way for the next 24 hours or so. Sunday, a mild protien (ORS Replenish) and then a Kenra DC, so that'll be that. I was considering throwing an egg into the mix, we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow!!

*so excited.*

bn

pre-poo with oil and conditioner
shampoo
condition
eco custard and braid to dry

went swimming so I will co-wash this afternoon, m&s

So I took down my braids yesterday. Finished at 1:30am :ohwell: I twisted as I took down the braids. So tomorrow is my full wash day. I will be:
Protein DC (steam) on dry hair - HTN Protein DC + Giovanni Nutrafix
Clarify with HTN clarifying shampoo. 2nd lather with SD Go Moist
Moisture DC (steam) CJ Curl Rehab + hempseed oil
Oil rinse - Castor oil
M&S
Air Dry
Twist

Deep conditioning With Wen Fig & some other conditioner (cant remember the name of it).

Wash, Protein treatment (Joico KPAK Reconstructor), DCing as we speak, planning on blowdrying today and maybe flat ironing (if I have time).

DC to get my softness levels back up (been using a lot of protein lately). I DCd Thursday, again today, and maybe again tomorrow depending on today's results.

Detangled last night with avj, neem oil, and Afroveda hibiscus oil mix. Did bentonite/rhassoul clay mask on hair for 1 hour, rinsed and cowashed with Wen Ginger Pumpkin. DC'd with AOWC mixed with ceramide oils, did acv rinse. Used Shea Moisture Restorative Mask as leave-in, sealed with butter blend, currently twisting with JC N&S.

Been so busy that I have not cowashed brushed or combed all week because of my NG. Just been in buns and ponytails. Lots of shed hair in there. sigh.

Yesterday
- AO HSR applied to dry ng, midstrand and ends. DC'd under a bonnet while I worked for about 6 hrs.
- Shampooed with ORS Creamy Aloe
- Nexxuss Emergencee for 2 min
- Shampoo with Roux Moisture
- Rinse with Roux PC
- Cond with AO HSR for 5 min
- Add leave-ins Got2B heat protectant (for softness and creamsicle scent, I rarely use heat), Garnier sleek and shine and pure olive oil.
- Spray Roux 619 (I dilute this 1:1 with distilled water) leave-in on ends, seal with oil and clip up to dry flat with metal two prong magnetic roller clips.
- After I dried I slept in one med sized satin covered sponge roller

Today

- Hot oil treatment with Wheat germ, Pure olive and orange essential oils. Applied to ng, then midstrand then ends. Under plastic and a bonnet for a few hours.
- Shampoo with Roux Moisture
- Rinse with Roux PC
- Cond with AO HSR
- Add Roux 619 (I dilute this 1:1 with distilled water) leave-in Got2b heat protect and olive oil
- Dry about 80%, detangle, then wrap or rollerset. Haven't decided yet.

This looks like a lot but it really isn't.

I slept with a nice GHE baggying last night and now sitting with some protein treatment under the dryer for 20 minutes. I will follow it up with a 30 minute deep moisturizing conditioner when I'm done.

I am in tifer's baggying challenge for 2011 so most likely I will end up baggying my hair agin tonight.

ETA - I have neglected my hair so badly for the last year that it's a wonder I still have hair on my head. I have especially not been dc'ing my hair at all:nono:. I will fix that in 2012 because I need my BSL hair back.

Last edited:
Tonight I did the following to my hair:

- Washed with Jane Carter Nourishing Shampoo
- Deep conditioned with Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor (approx. 1 hr)
- Deep conditioned with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner (approx. 1 hr)
- ACV rinse
- blow dried (using Chi Silk infusion and Fantasia IC hair polisher heat protector)
- flat ironed (comb chase method)
- trimmed

The results are in my siggy below.

I trimmed again. That's twice in one week, probably an inch gone now which was needed. I washed/dced. On sat and tonite i used MN/sulfur/MT combo. Bunning to stop frayed ends.

This morning I clarified with a VO5 clarifying shampoo and detangled with Organix coconut conditioner. Then applied Megatek and covered with a shower cap for 7 mins. Rinsed. Applied Beemine Bee-u-ti-ful deep conditioner and sat under my steamer for about 30-40 mins. Rinsed. Blotted dry. Applied leave-in conditioner and moisturizer. Then sectioned in 4 parts and spritz with Beemine Juicy spray and sealed with EVOO. Twisted in 2-strand twists using Beemine curly butter and will wear the twists 'til next Friday. My hair had good pampering today :) Tonight I will apply a Megatek/water mix to my scalp and massage for 5 mins...actually my hubby does this for me :grin:

Last edited:
I have an interview tomorrow (Monday), so I rollerset and lightly flat-ironed my hair. The results are in my siggy. Oh, I stopped being lazy and did an all-day long DC on Saturday. My hair thanked me for it.

Back