November - What did you buy this week?

Gryphyn

Lottabody Tress Tranzitions Press n' Curl wax. I use it on my rollersets, and on my hair when I put it up in buns at nice. I love it! It prevents my hair from drying out and leaves it so soft and shiny.

Brownie518

After reading HD's post about the free shipping for www.sunriseproductsonline.com, I decided to check it out:

2 bottles Lenzi's liquid
Lenzi's Request
Hair Souffle

:rolleyes:

Namilani

Sorry I can't answer your question re: LacioLacio. But do you really like the DE Leave In? I've been eyeing it.... :look:
I'm about to get corny, lol! I'd date DE and probably be pretty happy, but we'd never marry b/c I feel there is something better out there for me.

Cien

Pink is my signature color
I just bought some Jamaican Black Castor Oil---and the Jamaican Black Castor Oil pomade from sams247.com.

I've never tried the pomade, so I'm excited about that. It was out of stock, and on backorder, but I ordered it anyway!!

I forgot that the 20% off discount code ends tomorrow (11/29).....so I had to get in on it!

If anyone else wants to use my discount code here it is. Just enter it in the coupon code box before checking out!

coupon code: 1123

happy shopping! :)

Cien

Pink is my signature color
okay...I haven't read this entire thread (thank God)...but after reading Brownie's post a few posts above------I went to the sunrise site--my pj'ism and free shipping got the best of me.

add some Lenzi's Request liquid and Hair Souffle to my list. :look:

I think I'll log out now before I read through this thread, and buy something else. :yawn:

RosesBlack

This week I bought more henna, some Shikakai, Amla powders. Also virgin coconut oil, sweet almond oil, and grapeseed oil.

I will be buying a relaxer on Friday (I might have to break down and relax this weekend) a new shower comb, maybe a flat iron or some new rollers I haven't decided yet.

OH and I bought some super cute spider barrettes.

soonergirl

Hey can any of the ladies who bought sunrise products give me a hand??? Everytime I try to check out it adds the shipping fee!!! I cannot check out without it being added on.... Help... I even called Ms. Sue and she advised she would try to have someone call me back thats computer savvy to help me... Any suggestions thanks ladies and I apologize for the off topic comment.....:yawn:

HoneyDew

Hey can any of the ladies who bought sunrise products give me a hand??? Everytime I try to check out it adds the shipping fee!!! I cannot check out without it being added on.... Help... I even called Ms. Sue and she advised she would try to have someone call me back thats computer savvy to help me... Any suggestions thanks ladies and I apologize for the off topic comment.....:yawn:

Yeah, looks like it is not working. She must have it set to not work today even though her site states that the last day for free shipping it today. I sent her a "contact us" message to let he know that it is not working.

soonergirl

Thanks honeydew!!! Hey if I recall correctly didnt u buy some of lenzi's liquid oil??? How is it??? Sorry if my memory is slippin...

Brownie518

Stepped over to honeyfig.com:

3 ghair Silk Scarves
Seamless Detangling Comb
JBCO
Inky loves Nature Scalp Butter
Long Lovely Locks Cranberry Rinse

Toy

was not suppose to be buying but neways i bought

1. red chinese chopsticks.
2. 2 bottles of mane & tail regular texturizer & moisture cond.
3. 1 bottle of the deep moisturizing Cond by mane & tail.

Blkprincess

:grin:v05 moisture milks strawberry & cream (3) there were reduced at walgreens for $.41!!
Beyond the Zone pro formula straightening tool it has heat activated boar bristles , you hold it like you would a flat iron while you're blowdrying, don't need it, but thought I try it, it was only $2, the Sally's near my house is closing.
5 packs of orange perm rods, they were only $0.49 per pack
Proclaim professional care aloe & shea butter moisturizing conditioner
some Bigen hair color for mom for her grays, and hair beads-I'm going to cornrow my little cousin's hair tonight.

conair ball-tip steel bobby pins
and conair premium tortoise tail comb-it's seamless and smooth...bought 2, hey it's was a $1

Last edited:

bbdgirl

Okay Okay i promised that I would take a break from my PJ-ism, but I needed to try out some things. I am new to this board and event though I already have a mini BSS in my apt already I didn't have
Silicon Mix
Miss Key 10 en 1
Glovers medicated ointment
BB growth oil

so that is what I bought this week.

But I think my next real challenge is not to buy anything else. But the MN cream, MTG and Surge are really peaking my interest:spinning: What to do, what to do??

Blkprincess

I seriously am in dire need of PJ REHAB, it's 9 pm and I'm running to the bss to get Silicon Mix and Hask Placenta plus olive oil because it's on sale, to make it worse there is a Walgreens next door and they marked down some Suave Humectant:lachen: I seriously need some help:yep:

gimbap

I seriously am in dire need of PJ REHAB, it's 9 pm and I'm running to the bss to get Silicon Mix and Hask Placenta plus olive oil because it's on sale, to make it worse there is a Walgreens next door and they marked down some Suave Humectant:lachen: I seriously need some help:yep:

Your BSS is open @ 9 pm and it has sales!?

Brownie518

Is that a moisturizing poo' and conditioner?

Extreme

strengthens, repairs, and provides protection for chemically and mechanically distressed hair with 3D Repair Complex.

For hair that is up to 4 times stronger*. EXTREME strengthens and resurfaces chemically and mechanically distressed hair. Redken's exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex to fortify hair so it looks and feels healthier with increased manageability and shine.

HERE IS INFO ON THE CONDITIONER
Extreme Conditioner

smooths, detangles and restores strength and shine to hair leaving it supple and resilient.
Key Ingredients

01 Proteins = internal strength
02 Ceramide = cuticle reinforcement
03 Natural Lipids = protective resurfacing

Why It Works

Redken’s exclusive Interbond Conditioning System delivers a unique 3D Repair Complex of proteins, ceramide and lipids to help provide internal strength, cuticle reinforcement and protective resurfacing.