NTM Line Users - Come in please!

soulie

For those of you who use multiple NTM products, how are you combining them OR when do you use which ones? In particular:

- NTM Silk Touch Leave-In Cream v. NTM Smooth Shine Anti-Frizz Cream
- NTM Daily Deep Conditioner v. NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask v.
NTM Pure Strength Conditioning Treatment

Thanks!

Cloud06

The Silk Touch and Hair Mask are the better of the products. I use the shampoo sometimes but mostly the Daily Deep conditioner. I have used the Mask for deep conditioning with plastic after I shampoo. I use the Daily Deep conditioner after a co-wash or for a co-wash then rinse. I use the Creme leave-in on dry hair after I remove braidouts. Along with the Anti-Frizz creme only on wet hair and right before I take down braidouts and style. I Use the serum only on the ends once, and only on wash days. Using these products I notice I have to clarify once every three to four weeks because the cones in the products coat my hair over time and wont allow my hair to absorb other products. And this is why I never use too many or too much of each. I never really use the whole line at one time instead I rely on the leave-in products on wet hair and then I braidout.

Have you tried to Strenthing Deep Conditioner?

Last edited:

SoOoNY

I use the shampoo ans the conditioner. I also use the silk touch cream cause it very light and moisturizing for when my hair straight. However I am trying to find something a lil heavier and moisturizing for my hair...

But i LOVE the moisturizing NTM poo and con cause it is so gentle and moisturizing on my double processed hair... I hate the mask tho... haven tried the serum... but the mask was useless to me

Last edited: