NubianQueen C'mere, Nioxin Flakes

moneychaser

NubianQueen C\'mere, Nioxin Flakes

Hey NQ,
Judging your album Nioxin really exfoliates the scalp /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif How long did the process take?
Could you tell me more about what Nioxin products you used exactly?
Anyone else have similar results?
TIA

Re: NubianQueen C\'mere, Nioxin Flakes

Hey Denali03,

It didn't take long at all, in fact, it happened after the first application. I was already getting flakes from the Surge, but not continent size like when I started using the Nioxin Bionutrient Actives line. I use the cleanser, therapy and follicle booster. I have the treatment, but only used it once.

I am going to rotate that line with my Joico protein treatment. I am hoping that is the mix that will get me the results I seek.

HTH

Hmmm...I am happy you started this thread. I still have that bottle of Nioxin that ULTA was giving away. I am just unsure of the results. Nubian, I tried to access your album but the PW didn't work. Can you PM it to me please?

No problem!

Just so you know, last week I used the Joico line because I felt I was probably exfoliating my scalp too much. Last night, I did my own cornrows for the first time (YAY me!) and still had a lot of flakes.

The rep MsPortugal spoke with at Nioxin said it was normal to have those large flakes. She asked him when it would stop, and he said a few weeks. I do not use it daily though, just about 4-5 times in the past couple of months.

Good luck if you use this line and please let me know how it goes for you!

NQ- I am not sure which product it is that you are using for the exfoliation, please let me know. Thanks.

Cute-

I couldn't pinpoint one product as I use them all together. I can say that the follicle booster seems to really boost, because my entire front hairline was shiny forever until I washed it and lifted the flakes off.

HTH

Okay, so the flaking is a good thing? I'm using Surge and it has started flaking again and I was thinking that the Nioxin will get rid of it but now I see that Nioxin cause flakes. Question: Do you notice the flakes after your hair has dried or does it flake and wash down the drain while using the product?

Back