NY salon

Culebra

Has anyone here ever been to a salon called She Things in Queens? It has been closed for several years now and was replaced with a new salon. It was started by Spinderella from Salt-n-Pepa. I knew a stylist there named Fritz and I wonder if anyone else knows him or how I can get in contact with him?

PrincessNikki

If this is the same guy that I know. I think he is Haitan and works at the House of beauty in Elmont, LI on Linden Blvd. My mom goes to that salon. He had did my hair after I had my daughter. He can do some serious hair. I never had my hair done so beautiful. Unfortunately I live in Pennslyvania now and dont think I'll be getting my hair done by him anymore. I was thinking about calling the salon and asking him if he knows someone out here in Philadelphia because it would be nice to have a stylist like him that I could go to.

Culebra

He was Haitian. Thanks so much. I am new here and I have been looking for him ever since She Things closed but never knew where to start. He did my hair better than anyone else I have gone to. I now go to Styles in Manhattan and they do a good job but nothing compares to Fritz.

Nice

Hey Girl,

I use to go to Fritz too! He is at the House of Beauty in Elmont. I was actually considering going back to him b/c he is the bomb! The only thing that I am a little shaky about are his trims
. I like that "dusting" method and sometimes Fritz has his own ideas.

My sister travels all the way from Maryland to get her relaxer done by him!

kisz4tj

I wish I would have gone to him when I visited She Things. This was like 5 years ago. For my b-day dh sent me for a full spa day and that thing that did my hair had me looking like somebody's grandmother. She stayed on the phone bumping her gums the whole time. It was a waste of $300+ and time.

Culebra

Hey everyone, thanks for all the responses but I have another question. Is the salon called House of Beauty? I tried looking it up but I keep finding a salon called The Beauty House on Linden but not one called House of Beauty. Does anybody have the exact address or phone number? Thanks.