NYC ladies, where do you buy Joico?

Stepiphanie

Hey ladies, I'm trying to get some Joico stuff, but I've checked out a few bss but no luck. Anyone know where I would be able to find them? TIA

Dommo

There is an Ulta in Edgewater,nj...That's where I go and its like a 10, 15 min drive from nyc...They also sell joico kpak at walgreens, but ulta has all of the products...

Oh, also trade secret; there's one in the galleria, white plains...you can check on their website for more locations...HTH

Stepiphanie

There is an Ulta in Edgewater,nj...That's where I go and its like a 10, 15 min drive from nyc...They also sell joico kpak at walgreens, but ulta has all of the products...

Oh, also trade secret; there's one in the galleria, white plains...you can check on their website for more locations...HTH

Thanks so much.I may have to venture out to jersey to go to ulta, didn't know it was so close!

Nice & Wavy

Lol..it's ok. I've seen that there were a few in LI but they all seemed to be in sulffock co. I'll look again b/c I plan on being in LI this weekend. Thks
I live in Suffolk County. There is one in Nassau County on Glen Cove Road, near Roosevelt Field Mall that is closing on April 29. There is also one in Merrick on Merrick Road where the Annie Sez store is located.

India*32

Try checking Beauty Secrets in a mall or JC Penny. Or Google/Yahoo search engine for on-line purchase. While in NYC try a Dominican Beauty product probably available for the same treatment you're looking for.