Oatmeal for hair.......

Coffee

Ok I was cooking oatmeal in the microwave last night and my hubby asked me what it was, I replied oatmeal. He then asked was it for me to eat or put on my hair, said he just doesn't know anymore:lachen:.

chebaby

that is funny but ummm........can you use it on hair?:look: i know there are oatmeal conditioners out there.

glam-

:lachen:That's funny, Coffee. You know I half expected when I opened this thread to see something like I ate oatmeal for six weeks and my hair grew 4 inches.

ajacks

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

How's it good for your hair cuz I got some in the kitchen right now that I can use:look:

I don't know what the benefit is and I haven't tried it myself but I have seen it as an ingredient is some homemade conditioners.

Platinum

:lachen:That's funny, Coffee. You know I half expected when I opened this thread to see something like I ate oatmeal for six weeks and my hair grew 4 inches.
:lachen:If that's the case, oatmeal would be flying off the shelves. I love oatmeal and I would be so hurt if I couldn't find it anymore.

adw425

Oatmeal IS good for hair and skin... I will try tomnorrow to find the some recipes that I have seen online.

lilsparkle825

sounds like my mom when i asked her to get me some coffee, honey, and baking soda. each request was followed by "for what?"

she ain't ready. :lachen:

Coffee

Well if anyone comes up with a recipe for Oatmeal and hair, be sure to let us all in on it:grin:.