Observation..MTG vs BT

dreamer26

I have been using the BT for a little over a month now and I permed my hair yesterday and I did have growth, but when I use the MTG I had growth and fullness.

Maybe I haven't use BT long enough.

But have anyone else notice this?

I've had thin hair all my life and MTG has really grown and thickened my hair. Can't wait to put up my pics as proof. Never tried BT but I heared it's good also.

hottestdiva19 said:
I've had thin hair all my life and MTG has really grown and thickened my hair. Can't wait to put up my pics as proof. Never tried BT but I heared it's good also.

That's how I was my hair was thin and with MTG I could see a noticable difference in the thickness.

My husband loves BT it has filled his thining spot quite nicely.

I like BT as well, there's no smell, but I want the length and the thickness.

Thanks for sharing.

I have been using BT for 1 month now... I just updated my BT challenge album... over all my hair is in much better condition... I will get a touch-up in 2 weeks and I can really say then which has given me better results...

I like the product so far... But I may throw in a little MTG to it...

queenspence said:
I noticed more length and thickness with mtg in a shorter time but I love supporting NL:)

Oh yes I love supporting her as well, and have, I don't mean anything mean by this at all. I was just wondering if it was my hair or were others seeing the same thing.

Nice & Wavy said:
No my dear....BT has thickened my hair up immensley. I am very pleased with the results.
ME TOO:) I WAS KND OF THIN WTH MTG AFTHER USEING A BOTTLE FULL BUT BT IS MAKEING MY HAIR FULLER BUT MTG MADE MY SISTER IN LAW HAIR FULL FROM JUMP STREET BUT NOT ME:confused: SO I GUESS MTG IT WORK FOR SOME:)

queenspence said:
I noticed more length and thickness with mtg in a shorter time but I love supporting NL:)[/quote=
=======================

Me too...

My hair is way healthier and thicker with BT...

BT filled in my sides wonderfully! But I did have faster growth with MTG when I used it last year, but like the others said, I don't mind supporting NL!!

I haven't used BT yet
I've been using MTG
for a month now...
I say...
If BT can get you the
same/ similar results
without the bacon smell
go for it...
I want to try BT
but after I'm done with
my bottle of mtg ;)

MTG really helped my hair with thickness and overall health. I will probably try BT because I'm a PJ and I hear such good things about BT. If I can get growth without the smell, I will be a customer for life.

dreamer26 said:
I'll be waiting

Hey Dreamer! I relaxed my hair this past Saturday and I am beyond pleased with the results. I've always had fine thin hair.....my hair is fuller and longer....thanks BT!!!!:grin:

klb120475 said:
Hey Dreamer! I relaxed my hair this past Saturday and I am beyond pleased with the results. I've always had fine thin hair.....my hair is fuller and longer....thanks BT!!!!:grin:

GREAT FOR YOU, I got the growth also so I will continue to use it and see what I get the next time. I love that I don't have to deal with the smell so I hope by my next relaxer I have growth and fullness to.

Thanks for the update.

I am getting great new growth with BT. I'm a little concerned because I noticed this red filmy type of scab thing on my scalp this morning. It flaked right off.

I just want to be careful using a product that stimulates faster hair growth. I'm going to wash today just to be on the safe side. So far I think it's a great product.

SummerRain said:
I can attest to the increase in fullness/tickness as well!

Thanks SummerRain for posting your pictures. I won't give up yet.

I love your dress and shoes. I have a shoe weakness I need help.:lol:

I prefer BT to MTG...it smells soooo much better! I think I noticed faster results with MTG but since my hair is natural now I can't really tell. Also, I suspect that instead of actually increasing my rate, MTG made my hair appear longer bc it stretched it and the fact that it made my new growth thicker contributed to breakage. So for me its BT. I also love giving back to the community especially the board community and someone like NL who seems to be so positive.

Back