Oct 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

discodumpling

Wash: V05 Kiwi
DC: An oldie but always a goodie...Queen Helene Cholesterol!
I'm considering going waaay back to basics with either a head full of plaits or twists. Be back later with process & procedure.

Leavein: Mielle Honey Pom
It's a head full of heavily moisturized twists with Blue Magic and Eco Styler.
Not sure how I feel about em...‍♀️

Last edited:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Shampoo 2x with ORS Max Moisture Shampoo
Deep conditioned with Keracare Humecto for 20 mins
Oiled scalp with Camille Rose Cocoa Nibs Growth Serum
Leave in Paul Mitchell The Condtioner
Shingled with Ecostyler Argan Oil Gel
Finished with Ever Ego Hasty Lux Bright & Shine Glossing Spray

I needed more of the max moisture shampoo to clean my hair. it must have been pretty gunky from my last style. This shampoo is just ok. i think i prefer the ORS hair repair shampoo better. I'm trying a new combo to see if these products work together harmoniously in my hair. I wasn't wowed by the humecto and I used 1/5 of the bottle just to saturate my hair. I will use it up but not sure if its a repurchase just yet. I may leave it in longer with more heat next time. The ever ego smells so good. I wonder if their other products smell like that!

Neomorph

Today

Shampoo: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Deep Conditioner: As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Placed hair into 4 jumbo twists to air dry. I was experimenting with the As I am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner. It wasn't all that. Not horrible, I'll use it up but not a repurchase

colorful_coils

Yesterday:
Took down my box braids, but didn't have the time to properly detangle and wash my hair.

Today:
Prepoo: Olaplex No. 3, and a Fenugreek + Henna + Cassia gloss, made with Honey's Handmade Elderberry Hair Mask + Curls & Potions Rice Water and Bamboo Rinse
Clarifying Shampoo: Camille Rose Clean Rinse + Nizoral (scalp only)
Moisturizing Shampoo: adwoa beauty baomint moisturizing shampoo
Protein Conditioner: Shescentit Papaya Hair Mask+ Botanika Beauty The Mender + Colorful Neutral Protein Filler
Moisturizing Conditioner: adwoa beauty baomint deep conditioning treatment
Leave-In: Ecoslay Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner
Cream: Oyin Handmade Shine and Define Serum
Base Gel: Ecoslay Jello Shot

I used so many shampoos because the braids caused my seb derm to really flare up, and I wanted to completely detox and clean my scalp. And then I used a lot products because my hair needed a lot of moisture and strength coming out of these braids. I also just do the most when I remove a protective style :laugh:

Thankfully, it still only took me 1 hour to wash and style my hair (not including the prepoo, which I did for 2 hours).

Aggie

Hello ladies

I may do some coloring this weekend because I haven't done one in at least 3 months :shocked:. It's time and if I do, I will be back to post what I will be using.
Unfortunately this did not happen on the weekend. I got too busy with running errands with my sister and my garden. Sigh...I sure hope I have time this coming weekend, perhaps on Sunday after church. I know it will be hard getting it in, but I will try